Crufts 2019

Just flicked over and see a terrier category! what a shameful bunch of specimens they were, the JRT was shocking....but mores the Pity of the alleged judges casting there eye talking about the nice movement in the Scottie that went to the final??? Us working dog men might get stick or frowned upon by the non working fraternity or looked down on by some of these twats, but our Heinz 57, bitza, mongrols are worth 10 if most of these monstrosity’s on there ?

• Like 9

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just flicked over and see a terrier category! what a shameful bunch of specimens they were, the JRT was shocking....but mores the Pity of the alleged judges casting there eye talking about the nice mo

yeh , here we go , these are from  my old camera , so not sure if any good, but if you look at him you can from his shape, and head shape  he got great  quality  . the breed supposed to be  roughly 60

Cant stand to watch it no more,have a look at the GSDs moving round the ring,absolutley f***ing disgraceful...

Posted Images

Watched a bit of it..., think it was the Skye terrier had coat covering it’s eyes and they said it was  ‘desirable’! It’s fcukin cruelty.

The clown Purves talking about Dachshunds saying they’re fine as long as they’re not allowed to jump on anything, and definitely not to go near stairs. It’s supposed to be a dog ffs. Organised cruelty.

• Like 6
Just now, Aussie Whip said:

Strange what some people's idea of what a dog should look like,completely different to how they function best.

Yep only got look at the bulldog and Alsatian/gsd to see that. 

My grandparents when they were alive had a observer dog breed book from the 50,s 

Was interesting to see the difference in the breeds even when I was a kid in the 80-90s. ?

• Like 3
Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

Yep only got look at the bulldog and Alsatian/gsd to see that. 

My grandparents when they were alive had a observer dog breed book from the 50,s 

Was interesting to see the difference in the breeds even when I was a kid in the 80-90s. ?

I've got a couple old books,the only dogs that look the same back then are Whippets.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Str said:

There show greyhounds which look nothing like track dogs or ever have.

No I was on about in dog breed books not Crufts , I know the greys are different didn’t they used to be called Cornish greys? Or something similar as they used to be mostly all bred in  one part of the uk??

The border terrier looked recognisable and the staffie looked like the dogs I remember in my area as a kid in the 70s but the rest were piss poor.border collies showed they are the most versatile of breeds in the agility which I didn’t mind watching as there owners have obviously spent a lot of time on there dogs.

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

No I was on about in dog breed books not Crufts , I know the greys are different didn’t they used to be called Cornish greys? Or something similar as they used to be mostly all bred in  one part of the uk??

My mistake,I’ve not heard that before but I know they are rare.

33 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Strange what some people's idea of what a dog should look like,completely different to how they function best.

Exactly pal that’s why working dogs as a general rule of thumb are healthy breeds, compared to the latest traits these so called judges like to see on the peds that are not actually good for the animal itself!

• Like 3