52 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Your brothers ideal job aint it.?

That would be rape.

Pretty sure he's not into that... But if your interested, I could always ask, you never know, you might get lucky ;) .. Pass me a photo of yourself wearing nothing but your mum's thong, I'll forward it ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had traces of blood in my urine last November so booked in to see a Doctor, he got me an appointment up the hospital straight away, fingers up the bum, camera down the dick.....nothing.They sent me

If one person (you) decides to get checked out because of this thread, then I would call the thread a success

How old are you mate ? What symptoms ..get registered with a doc ..it will take a week to put your mind at rest ..take care .       pS I will let Ken know just in case .

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Doc made me lay on my side so dunno about face down arse up shit lol 

I was in hospital a couple of years ago with kidney stones screaming like a girl and sister on the ward who had seen it all before offered me some oral pain killers or a ‘magic bullet’ that would take the pain away.....she didn’t wait for my answer but just put on the surgical gloves with that knowing smile on her face....:o

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Mate I had the most embarrassing inspection ever lol;

Went into the Drs room and there was this old woman Dr, so I thought "no worries she's seen it all before" So drops the kecks, gets on the bed on my knees, arse in the air ready for the reverand.... then I heard the words I was dreading..... "I'm just going to get my assistant" 

Fuuck me, in walks this 18 year old sort ? I'm on my knees looking back, balls and cock hanging down with my hairy, gaped arseole winking at them both.... thank fuuck I had a shit and a shower beforehand ?

Laughing out loud here ???

47 minutes ago, mushroom said:

That would be rape.

Pretty sure he's not into that... But if your interested, I could always ask, you never know, you might get lucky ;) .. Pass me a photo of yourself wearing nothing but your mum's thong, I'll forward it ?

Hope he enjoys

Screenshot_2019-03-12-21-32-02.png

• Haha 2