Bull Terriers for Hunting

He isn't an anti just a lying fucktard from America trying to get all of your guy's attention,  Lmao next thing you know he will be asking about PEDs and dog's,  Hahahaha.  I ran a dog rescue for a long time for a lady that brought in dogs from India and a couple other countries and the shipping to get them here is crazy money!  And who in there right mind would partner up with someone from another country and share the dog by shipping it back and forth?  f**k the dog would have to shit gold for me to do that!  Hey D, A!  Next time just talk about terriers you seem to be a better liar at that?.  Doesn't anyone else here think that is weird he comes on a terrier page and doesn't ask about nor tell us about his Terriers and the hunts he does with them but talks about a bull terrier cross??? Someone is lying to try and make some friends, how sweet is that??Lol

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Sheru one of my dogs hes an old type BT.

Also here is Peaches she's an about 35 pound miniature bull terrier. Small but has taken down some massive boars.

Another great catch.

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcukin Hell i should have stuck a tenner on you turning this into another paranoid android episode of yours ????

Yeah you were right,  you slept way to looong!  Nobody is having a paranoid episode catchum up your ass!  So relax you miserable turd,  it's not about you or Me so stop it turd!  

24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Right so how many accounts does this guy have? How many folk have you accused you paranoid mental case?

That's it catchum try and make it about me? go feed your tumor ridden mutts! You Act like your a somebody and you feed garbage and don't even hunt!  You always run  a thread with bullshit nonsense! Im Not even gonna respon to your bullshit comments your not worth it and def not worth the sweet sweat of my starfish!  Maybe you will understand this? fook off you ingent twat! ?

15 minutes ago, Carlovian said:

its some 13 year old kid from America , his parents won't get him a bull terrier

So the co-ownership was a fib and he aint shuttling the dog back and forth between the states and the indian sub-continent whenever he fancies a day out then?:icon_redface:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, mackem said:

So the co-ownership was a fib and he aint shuttling the dog back and forth between the states and the indian sub-continent whenever he fancies a day out then?:icon_redface:

So if you fancy a day on the boar you got to book plane tickets first lol.

15 hours ago, boarhuntingbullies said:

He's co-owned by a friend of mine as well who lives in India so he spends most of his time there. The pic was taken there as well, which I'm using with permission.

Just to let you know mate ,I believe you and am enjoying your posts ,please don't let the doubters put you off posting ,I am looking forward to learning from your experiences AtB .

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

If fireman and this lad got together they wouldnt half tell some porkies  mind .Agreed that is a different dog or it’s had 3 inches off it’s legs .

Was going to write ,couldn’t make it up but that’s wrong as you obviously can .

Retard season upon us 

24 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If fireman and this lad got together they wouldnt half tell some porkies  mind .Agreed that is a different dog or it’s had 3 inches off it’s legs .

Was going to write ,couldn’t make it up but that’s wrong as you obviously can .

Retard season upon us 

If you have doub'ts then by all means have your wind up moments FD :whistling:,but don't start  being the retard and calling me a liar it's boring and your looking a childish dickhead mate .

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...