Bull Terriers for Hunting

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is Sheru one of my dogs hes an old type BT.

Also here is Peaches she's an about 35 pound miniature bull terrier. Small but has taken down some massive boars.

Another great catch.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

A couple of friends had the am bull dog ( not pit bull) and they turned on their owners just out of the blue, So be careful 

I heard 2 bulldogs in NZ killed their owner,turned out he was mistreating them.They are serious dogs,the 2 cross bulldog/pits I have now and another 2 pure bulldogs I've had were bomb proof but you can't muck around playfighting etc with them,they will take you out.The ones I have,had, are not kids pet dogs,and were never meant for that role.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I heard 2 bulldogs in NZ killed their owner,turned out he was mistreating them.They are serious dogs,the 2 cross bulldog/pits I have now and another 2 pure bulldogs I've had were bomb proof but you can't muck around playfighting etc with them,they will take you out.The ones I have,had, are not kids pet dogs,and were never meant for that role.

Couldn't agree more. Bull type terriers are serious dogs, not to be f****d around with. Those "pit bulls" people call nanny dogs are the bull shit breed of the bull type terriers, the american bully. Those dogs were breed for nothing more than to be thick ? not a real fighting or hunting dog. Bull terriers, amstaffs, bulldogs, bandogs, and REAL pits however, those are meant to be working and showing their teeth. Out of all those dog breeds I listed only a show line bull terrier or amstaff with a dog owner thats experienced in high drive dogs should keep one as a pet.

6 hours ago, king said:

about 18yrs ago my mate had 2 american bulldogs when they first started to be seen in the uk from a friend that were imported.he payed big money for them aswell very athletic type similar build to a boxer dog.i did film them on a camcorder the wife bought. the tape is here somewhere.1 of them ate its way out from a thick meshed run. hole straight through the mesh the dog was in a right state.the run floor was red.they had some fire in them.

Any type of dog with bulldog mixed in is a serious animal. Can't be treated like your average pet and needs strict raising with rules laid out clearly. Espically bull type terriers, they have the strength of a bully but the tenacity of a terrier.

14 minutes ago, boarhuntingbullies said:

Also for those of you doubting me... Heres Sheru again... on my property... in America. Dogs can travel y'all! And I know what my damn dog's name means.

Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 11.43.13 PM.png

Is that even the same dog?  Lmao,  looks a lot shorter and the ears look a lot longer.  And what happen to the pink spot in the nose?  And yes dogs can travel but to bring them back and forth cost a shit ton!  And why would someone want to co own a dog from another country and ship it back and forth?  Makes no sense at all.  Sorry just saying??

3 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Is that even the same dog?  Lmao,  looks a lot shorter and the ears look a lot longer.  And what happen to the pink spot in the nose?  And yes dogs can travel but to bring them back and forth cost a shit ton!  And why would someone want to co own a dog from another country and ship it back and forth?  Makes no sense at all.  Sorry just saying??

If that’s the same dog I’m a nigger whatch white hair and a ginger beard 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, boarhuntingbullies said:

Also for those of you doubting me... Heres Sheru again... on my property... in America. Dogs can travel y'all! And I know what my damn dog's name means.

Screenshot 2019-03-11 at 11.43.13 PM.png

f**k off your full of shite you anti scum bag f**k off on a sowing site you pleb