1 hour ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Went today and bought my mates  fourtrak he was selling! He always kept on top of it and looked  after it! I am used to cameras and sensors all bells and whistles on the new Isuzu Dmax, thing I love about this jeep is it’s so simple and drives great!! 

9F249719-3FB2-4174-B945-2291D1848976.jpeg

Go anywhere them. Hard to beat for a hunting wagon ?

• Like 1

Photo0356.jpg.17386dd6936a2c70f7777e43b256867c.jpgpost-99494-0-25557000-1502540835_thumb.jpglast one was 1990 h reg lol,took me to the highlands 3 times....long old journey as they not the quickest but bombproof....up and down the UK digging lamping fishing, finding  a good one is getting harder, I spent out on my last one,was mint mind..pull a house down ,never got stuck?

• Like 4
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Photo0356.jpg.17386dd6936a2c70f7777e43b256867c.jpgpost-99494-0-25557000-1502540835_thumb.jpglast one was 1990 h reg lol,took me to the highlands 3 times....long old journey as they not the quickest but bombproof....up and down the UK digging lamping fishing, finding  a good one is getting harder, I spent out on my last one,was mint mind..pull a house down ,never got stuck?

He had it for a few years, swore by it! Just wasn’t big enough, I have been looking 1 for a while, that’s 1 of the things I love about it  is the speed! u just potter along,  I have 6 penanlity points since buying the d max !   lol 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Loads of people are going backwards in buying cars ,modern stuff is poorly built,too technical an disposable.,I just bought a low owner,just done over 100k 06plate diesel Corolla estate, it's comfy with a good reputation.

I have spend over 5 grand on the dmax since owning it! Between dpf, egr some stupid computer head! Older cars are just simple! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

He had it for a few years, swore by it! Just wasn’t big enough, I have been looking 1 for a while, that’s 1 of the things I love about it  is the speed! u just potter along,  I have 6 penanlity points since buying the d max !   lol 

I took out back seats,boarded off the back,had 2 triple terrier boxes on top each other and enough room for a few runners,kept the 2 fold down seats lol for passengers.

3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Loads of people are going backwards in buying cars ,modern stuff is poorly built,too technical an disposable.,I just bought a low owner,just done over 100k 06plate diesel Corolla estate, it's comfy with a good reputation.

little d4d engines go for ever,got 1 in my little rav4,superb little jeeps?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

little d4d engines go for ever,got 1 in my little rav4,superb little jeeps?

Yep the fella had it for about 10 years he just bought a new Mazda 2 ,I got roof bars ,dog guard and dash cam for free and he had the car up for £500 more 2 weeks ago couldn't believe it .

• Like 1

I've done 47k in just over 14 months,changed filters,belts,oil,not missed a beat to be fair,just mot'd it and failed on a rear number plate bulb?best grand I've ever spent,next I want the landcruiser swb around 02 or older for a touch more room?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've done 47k in just over 14 months,changed filters,belts,oil,not missed a beat to be fair,just mot'd it and failed on a rear number plate bulb?best grand I've ever spent,next I want the landcruiser swb around 02 or older for a touch more room?

I paid £1400 for it ,me dad's mates had a lwb land cruiser for years ,done 245k now .