Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Sounds to me he's the disgruntled buyer that didn't get his pup and made up peds 

No, sorry I DID get the stolen dog your country men sold me and your right I didn't get my made up PEDs either but I put fake ones on it anyways so I can peddle them over here. The PTCA will register anything?  

31 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Careful fellas ABC will jump on a plane and fly the world over whooping asses and gaining heavyweight champ of the take it off line fight club. 

Wouldn't waste my money to fly over by you.  For what to beat up a few guy's that wear skirts?  I haven't even been on and you simpletons are still talking about me?? 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, big napper said:

Obviously every one whos read this post besides you ya backwoods f***ing div

Funny how you guys thought it was funny when Dan pm shoebottie threating his fam and stealing his dog's and saying who gives a fook!  No different from me saying who gives a fook if his dog got stolen.  And really who cares?  You guys get your dogs stolen all the time you would think you guys would be used to it by now?? and how does one steal a puppy?  I would think if it was the kids dog it would of been in the house and if not with all the dog thieving your country has you would think your yard and house would be protected so it wouldn't happen. f**k man, even camera's are cheap!!  And when this happens the person claims they think they know who did it but never say a name nor do you hear about the person getting there dogs back.  You can call me what ever you like but Hahahahaha,   glade we Only have 1 person over here that would steal your dogs and that's Dan asslock!  Other then him we don't steal dog's from each other over in our country! But it's always funny when it happens to someone else isn't it guy's?  Till the table turns. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Funny how you guys thought it was funny when Dan pm shoebottie threating his fam and stealing his dog's and saying who gives a fook!  No different from me saying who gives a fook if his dog got stolen.  And really who cares?  You guys get your dogs stolen all the time you would think you guys would be used to it by now?? and how does one steal a puppy?  I would think if it was the kids dog it would of been in the house and if not with all the dog thieving your country has you would think your yard and house would be protected so it wouldn't happen. f**k man, even camera's are cheap!!  And when this happens the person claims they think they know who did it but never say a name nor do you hear about the person getting there dogs back.  You can call me what ever you like but Hahahahaha,   glade we Only have 1 person over here that would steal your dogs and that's Dan asslock!  Other then him we don't steal dog's from each other over in our country! But it's always funny when it happens to someone else isn't it guy's?  Till the table turns. 

In you go 

giphy-5.gif

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

No, sorry I DID get the stolen dog your country men sold me and your right I didn't get my made up PEDs either but I put fake ones on it anyways so I can peddle them over here. The PTCA will register anything?  

They might be my country men although just like you they have fcuk all in common with me, slide back under your stone you're fcuking scum laughing at a child for having his dog nicked and so what if his da influenced what type of breed or type the kid got, good father imo

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

If you honestly believe there is only one dog thief in a country that as little in moral values then i feel sorry for your naivety and ignorance.On this side of the Atlantic pond we share an hatred of any fecking scum that would thieve a dog,a dog is relatively cheap to source and is readily available,most of the time,the scum that find it easier to steal a dog, than spend a small amount of dosh to buy their fecking own,are despised over here on a level you may fail to really understand.I sincerely hope the mush gets his kids dog back,i more sincerely hope the fecking trash that nicked it are learnt a fecking lesson.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, morton said:

If you honestly believe there is only one dog thief in a country that as little in moral values then i feel sorry for your naivety and ignorance.On this side of the Atlantic pond we share an hatred of any fecking scum that would thieve a dog,a dog is relatively cheap to source and is readily available,most of the time,the scum that find it easier to steal a dog, than spend a small amount of dosh to buy their fecking own,are despised over here on a level you may fail to really understand.I sincerely hope the mush gets his kids dog back,i more sincerely hope the fecking trash that nicked it are learnt a fecking lesson.

I never thought I'd or anyone eles on here would say this but we'll said morten, scum attracts scum so sooner or later bang

21 minutes ago, morton said:

In a country that has little moral values?  Buddy have that backwards. It's not us stealing our neighbors dog's that's on your side of the pond so who has little moral values?  At least once a month someone has there dog or dog's stolen on here not like that here.  Sorry if I don't have any moral values because I don't steal dog's.  And you say you guys share a hatered for this type of person but thought it was funny when it happened to a member on here! Oh that's because he's an American so it's ok?