Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of people   Looking for this dog up and down the country . Pls help return my sons dog any info pls pm big reward if someone can by this 

C5CFFD8B-1451-4FBC-8532-E66676A3D867.jpeg

• Sad 7

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

keep an eye out on gumtree and all the selling sites and share it all over facebook. Someone will either brag about their new dog or will be selling a puppy. Best of luck getting him back mate. Absolute fcking horror shows kicking about these days

• Like 2

Located the dog went ther today I got arrested and am now on bail for attempt img to break through the front door and retrieve my sons dog and the police are protocting the address and my sons dog is still in the tramps house . This country is fuked I got charged and the dog is still in ther house and the police won’t remove the dog it’s still there and I’m banned from the area and can’t go any wer near the house to get the pup 

• Sad 1