Stolen my 3 year old little boys pride and joy !!!

18 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

something similar happened to me a few yrs back ...saw some scroats rob a girls handbag and fone,caught hold of them,I smashed the 1 cnut up with a lenght of copper telecoms cable I keep in the side of the door lol.......put him in the van and rang the law.....in fairness they was sound.but did tell us.not to do it again ?surly you got pics of the pup and your lad and they prove its yours?I'd not be able to rest and would have to call in a few favours....I sincerely hope it all works out and no further charges are brought against you?

It's fcuking ridiculous isn't it pal, if you took something on someone around my way and they came to take it back you take what your giving and accept it and you would be shunned by most and If you called old bill you would have to leave the area 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

abc, you were given a friendly heads up about dogs being stolen from the UK and sold on with fake peds to gullible Americans..... folks admittedly laughed at the stupidity and cravings you yanks

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of

Your a first class cock ace

Posted Images

We’ve got countless videos and photos even the breeder of the puppy our friends have got proof of us purchasing the puppy . There charging me already and will not even let us identify the dog and police will arrest me if I’m within distance of there property don’t no what to do next 

49 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

It's fcuking ridiculous isn't it pal, if you took something on someone around my way and they came to take it back you take what your giving and accept it and you would be shunned by most and If you called old bill you would have to leave the area 

rob some poor f****r round my way and get found out.....then go talking to the law you be gone the same day pete?it's a f***ing little lads first little dog, wtf is wrong with folks,the police especially?

9 minutes ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

We’ve got countless videos and photos even the breeder of the puppy our friends have got proof of us purchasing the puppy . There charging me already and will not even let us identify the dog and police will arrest me if I’m within distance of there property don’t no what to do next 

get your Mrs and lad down there with a load of banners mate?these dirty fuckers must be on the payrol and singing like canarys mun?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

rob some poor f****r round my way and get found out.....then go talking to the law you be gone the same day pete?it's a f***ing little lads first little dog, wtf is wrong with folks,the police especially?

get your Mrs and lad down there with a load of banners mate?these dirty fuckers must be on the payrol and singing like canarys mun?

Definitely grassing cnuts, bet they think there on the x factor when their I front of old then give it the big one in front of their mates

what about the local newspapers?posters and flyers everywhere,shops,garages,takeaways let everyone know.....get to srewfix get a handheld megaphone and let folks know about them....recruit a few youngsters on push bikes to ride past at all hrs shouting it out......f**k the law,make sure your tucked up away with an alibi......I'm sat here fuming for you.....?don't help that I've had a few watching the rugby20190309_160651.jpg.7c5a0d2e26cbf28ff1ae85c8e868cb91.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Coursing mad 24 said:

Got boys both ends of the road police won’t leave ther house 

Fcuk me your hardcore. FairPlay to ya. I would of went in there Ted Bundy style.Said nothing then Killed them on the quiet then slept beside the corpse for a week then tipped on home with the pup acting normal and pretending nothing happened. The dog just waddled back up the drive Mam I swear!? A lot of lads will say they  will put the front door in but very few have the actual balls when it comes to it.? Top man

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Problem with this case is and I don't know the situation but it's like something a junkie or little toe rag would do. For a starters they aren't well connected because if they were they wouldn't ring the plod or their own would turn against them. Sounds like they are shitting themselves and the pup is too hot to move and has no value now so I'd fear they would cull the pup to distance themselves. I hope I'm wrong and the nipper gets his pup back.

You need to find somebody who knows them to go see them and tell them the pup comes back and it's all forgotten about. Then down the road if they have an unfortunate accident well it's nothing to do with you. Your main emphasis is to get the pup back before they get rid of it. At least now everyone knows that they are dog thieves and grasses . There's a good chance they will move now so you need the pup back asap .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 3
On 08/03/2019 at 09:31, Coursing mad 24 said:

Stolen last nit from custom Kent a red Lakeland  boy puppy my sons pride and joy   He’s devastated  last nit 8 pm two tramps was seen running out my garden . This is not my dog it’s my babies a lot of people   Looking for this dog up and down the country . Pls help return my sons dog any info pls pm big reward if someone can by this 

C5CFFD8B-1451-4FBC-8532-E66676A3D867.jpeg

I feel sorry for your boy but he's young and will forget all about it by tomorrow and it will make him a stronger boy.  But as you guy's all say to us American's,  WHO FOOKING CARES!! ??