Elevenses ? ? ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Henry Weston popped round last night so, breakfast was a bit late today..........   Tiger bread toast with lots of real butter, a couple of duck eggs and, some smoked bacon with the rind on

I like that seafood dish so let’s sweeten things up a bit with a apple n grape crumble i had at wknd 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, green lurchers said:

I had the hotel brekki the other day started on the healthy and .... 

F0D8F6B3-EC19-45B0-9CBD-7DFE4E222A69.jpeg

2E89A9EE-837D-4FB8-94A4-D18829EEB6D1.jpeg

C65738DF-70F2-4C63-A195-20DD1198AE17.jpeg

A487B9F1-1BC5-43C7-AE64-45758B7EDFA1.jpeg

Now your talking. Proper stuff. A real cholesterol pack and you do love your wheaty bangs, Lol.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
On 16/03/2019 at 07:08, mackem said:

Had dinner last night in a nice beach resto in tarragona,the guy was like a sushi chef,3 year aged ham (I didn't eat any,I had thermidore,just fascinating to watch).

IMG_20190315_185650.jpg

IMG_20190315_185328.jpg

IMG_20190315_185236.jpg

I'm sure I've been there before, I swear I recognise the room. 3 years old is young mate :laugh: Some of the stuff I've had is older than me and a few hundred € a kilo. It ALWAYS has to have the total black trotters and then it's jamón Iberico. That's the special breed that's finished on acorns, the rest is jamón Serrano;)

Gotta love Tarragona for food mate. If you love your seafood, defo get yourself to either San Sebastian in Basque country or A Coruña in Galicia. Nowhere in Spain is better for marisco ;)

12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'm sure I've been there before, I swear I recognise the room. 3 years old is young mate :laugh: Some of the stuff I've had is older than me and a few hundred € a kilo. It ALWAYS has to have the total black trotters and then it's jamón Iberico. That's the special breed that's finished on acorns, the rest is jamón Serrano;)

Gotta love Tarragona for food mate. If you love your seafood, defo get yourself to either San Sebastian in Basque country or A Coruña in Galicia. Nowhere in Spain is better for marisco ;)

Restaurant was almost on the beach in tarragona,very clean place inside,meal was around 200 euros for two,it was an ok'ish resto.

Just now, mackem said:

Restaurant was almost on the beach in tarragona,very clean place inside,meal was around 200 euros for two,it was an ok'ish resto.

Fair enough price that mate, drinks seperate? I've been to a few nice restaraunts over there on the beach (chuiringuitos) spent about the same in most of them to be fair lol

Did you get chance to go to El Nacional in BCN? Last time I was in there I got slapped with a bill just shy of 500€ and that was just for me :laugh: got a full on bollocking for that one because she wasn't there hahaha

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Fair enough price that mate, drinks seperate? I've been to a few nice restaraunts over there on the beach (chuiringuitos) spent about the same in most of them to be fair lol

Did you get chance to go to El Nacional in BCN? Last time I was in there I got slapped with a bill just shy of 500€ and that was just for me :laugh: got a full on bollocking for that one because she wasn't there hahaha

Didn't really stay in Barcelona mate,went in visited spannabis then left,not really my sort of city,had some silly bills in places like HK and Singapore in the past,nowadays McDonalds does me if I am on my own :ninja:

• Haha 1