Today I have been to the gun shop....

I asked for a Harris bipod to be put aside for me to collect next week.

Then I had a go with these....

IMG_20190307_114122.jpg

An AR30 replica, Scorpion machine pistol replica and a Thompson replica (Ruger based) all semi auto, a genuine 1890 Winchester pump action and a Henry Winchester replica. All .22 rimfire!

Oh deep joy, much bangifold and in the case of the Scorpion pistol, raining brassiload on head! 10 shots per rifle, £35! Great prezzie from the missus!

Where to go bang!

Edited by secretagentmole

Did you happen to have five free slots on your ticket for these or are they being held for you while you get the slots on your ticket. Interesting collection I must say.

Since I sold my Anschutz .22 rimmy which I really didn't get on with the stock, I have toyed with a different rimmy, they are just handy tools to have but if I do get another, it will be with a fully adjustable stock and stick with HV shells.

Sorry I am waffling on as is my want....................age !!!!

Phil

18 hours ago, The one said:

You no got a mate with a rimmy that would let you put a threw rounds threw it  cheaper than 35 notes for 50 rounds 

Nope, besides, where else could I use a gun from the century before last then use a gun from this century? £35 aint so bad for an hours fun, look at getting into Alton Towers for example, you will spend an hour at most on the rides, the rest of the ruddy day queueing!

• 11 months later...
On 07/03/2019 at 16:03, secretagentmole said:

I asked for a Harris bipod to be put aside for me to collect next week.

Then I had a go with these....

IMG_20190307_114122.jpg

An AR30 replica, Scorpion machine pistol replica and a Thompson replica (Ruger based) all semi auto, a genuine 1890 Winchester pump action and a Henry Winchester replica. All .22 rimfire!

Oh deep joy, much bangifold and in the case of the Scorpion pistol, raining brassiload on head! 10 shots per rifle, £35! Great prezzie from the missus!

Where to go bang!

The 3rd gun in ,is there a rod that you pull up put 8 or so bullets in then push the rod back in?I used  to shoot one of them...pump?.