Abusive wife.

4 minutes ago, Meece said:

It's unclear  who both of you think who was in the wroñg here. Him or her? I've clearly stated who I think is in the wrong.

lol .....brilliant.....you clearly don't get rusty's dry wit

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it’s some backward tradition I. Whatever backwards country they come from .  My life if someone smacked my girl on her wedding day she’d be a widow before the day was through ! 

If that was my daughter he were slapping I'd take his head clean off on the other hand if it was my boys doing the slapping(which they wouldn't they know better).id take there heads off.the woman is t

Think if I was the father of the bride the day would have got a lot worse from that point forward, little prick 

1 minute ago, king said:

A good strangling that lad needs untill he passes out.he will be totally different when he comes around.

especialy watching them waddling off after filling there pants.....sometimes with no1....and no2

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

f***ing right it would mate - I'd have put that champagne bottle straight across his head.

The blokes a scumbag

100 % and followed by size 10 in his ball bag, the shower of shit these countries , backward twats, there either hit, women, or make cover up head to toe .it says it all dont it.

1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

I showed that clip to the good Lady BB, to get a womans perspective. She said (and I quote).........."I'd have knocked the ba5tard out !"

(And she would !)

Think it's safe to say my missus would be coming at me with a fecking knife with every intention of burying it in my throat lol

• Like 1

Something's not right there she does not look happy at all for her wedding day,wonder if it's an arranged marriage ? I think most family's would have battered the husband if he had slapped there daughter. Like I say something not right !

5 hours ago, king said:

A good strangling that lad needs untill he passes out.he will be totally different when he comes around.

Until your not looking and he,d be straight back at it, kinder for all concerned to just go straight in with the lump hammer and put a clean finish to it, I,d loose sleep just knowing one of my girls was in the same house with the little twat and I need as much beauty sleep as poss✌️✌️

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Until your not looking and he,d be straight back at it, kinder for all concerned to just go straight in with the lump hammer and put a clean finish to it, I,d loose sleep just knowing one of my girls was in the same house with the little twat and I need as much beauty sleep as poss✌️✌️

This actually ties in with MJ thread. How many cases of domestic violence and sexual abuse take place every day across the world? This little video clip just hints at years of coming misery with at least one corpse being fished out of a local water. How many simply look the other way? Even looking at that clip she doesn't seemed surprised by it and not a single person fills him in...

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

I showed that clip to the good Lady BB, to get a womans perspective. She said (and I quote).........."I'd have knocked the ba5tard out !"

(And she would !)

I can say that from experience !

One Xmas, before we were married (a long time ago !), I was meant to be home form work around 3pm........but I went for "a pint" with the lads, as it was our last working day. Anyway, as we've all done, I bowled into the house at midnight, as pi55ed as ar5eholes. She got very upset, and I got a bit lippy........."I hope I'm not marrying a moany old cow" I said...........big mistake !

I'll finish by saying that I woke up, a few minutes later, sprawled in the Xmas tree !

Lesson learnt !

• Haha 4
42 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I can say that from experience !

One Xmas, before we were married (a long time ago !), I was meant to be home form work around 3pm........but I went for "a pint" with the lads, as it was our last working day. Anyway, as we've all done, I bowled into the house at midnight, as pi55ed as ar5eholes. She got very upset, and I got a bit lippy........."I hope I'm not marrying a moany old cow" I said...........big mistake !

I'll finish by saying that I woke up, a few minutes later, sprawled in the Xmas tree !

Lesson learnt !

haha can  see  who the  boss  in your house  lol,