Abusive wife.

9 minutes ago, Meece said:

Is that for real ?  Sod the bloody honour. what sort of honour is it to treat your wife like that. What sort of culture is it that the bloke carries on like that. The parents of that bloke ought to sort him out.  If that was one of my daughters the Mrs would probably go and stick a pickle fork right in his eyes. But then we British don't do that sort of thing. What breed are they?

I just had a look for cake slap on tube and it seems quite common but there is a lot of difference between a bit of fun smearing cake on someones face and giving them a bunch of five and laying the mrs out. That was miserable.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it’s some backward tradition I. Whatever backwards country they come from .  My life if someone smacked my girl on her wedding day she’d be a widow before the day was through ! 

If that was my daughter he were slapping I'd take his head clean off on the other hand if it was my boys doing the slapping(which they wouldn't they know better).id take there heads off.the woman is t

Think if I was the father of the bride the day would have got a lot worse from that point forward, little prick 

Don't think it's a muslim ceremony. The bride's dress is Christian looking, she's not wearing a veil and the fella next to the groom is holding a beer bottle. Poor bride hardly reacted, she's probably been hit before.

If that was my daughter he were slapping I'd take his head clean off on the other hand if it was my boys doing the slapping(which they wouldn't they know better).id take there heads off.the woman is the heart of the house weather it's your wife mother or grandmother they all warrant your respect and should be tret like that well that's my view.

• Like 8
37 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

If that was my daughter he were slapping I'd take his head clean off on the other hand if it was my boys doing the slapping(which they wouldn't they know better).id take there heads off.the woman is the heart of the house weather it's your wife mother or grandmother they all warrant your respect and should be tret like that well that's my view.

Yeah but the bitch deserved it! When was the last time ya mam or ya gran f****d with ya cake?

:laugh:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

??mi old gran can do what the feck she wants rekon she'd still give me a food hiding??

Food hiding? Is that some sexual thing involving wet food? Splodging I think the call it 

Edited by mushroom
8 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

What a complete Twat. Atb

8 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

She only pulled a bit cake away as a joke hardly makes her a twat

It's unclear  who both of you think who was in the wroñg here. Him or her? I've clearly stated who I think is in the wrong.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1