Bushing pup for sale.

socks

11 minutes ago, FKOF said:

Still I disagree you need  a good dog to bush rabbits specially in bramble terrier types or there xs are hard to beat imo

As Socks says his terrier whippet bushes like a demon, with any luck the dog will be just the ticket, and the purpose bred busher will suit someone else, I work a leggy terrier myself, and she allows me to do and see things that I couldn't if I only had the coursing dog

IMG_20170522_122401376_HDR.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen 1 or 2 handy little bushing lurchers,but if you think they can compete with a purpose bred bushing dog pal you have seen absolute rubbish dogs.

Worlds apart. Some lurchers may bush yer but they are nothin compared to a purpose bred busher your talkin pish.

I’ve got a cracking little cocker x pat bitch pup for sale. She is 5 months old and is coming on nicely ... should make a decent dog. £200  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

As Socks says his terrier whippet bushes like a demon, with any luck the dog will be just the ticket, and the purpose bred busher will suit someone else, I work a leggy terrier myself, and she allows me to do and see things that I couldn't if I only had the coursing dog

IMG_20170522_122401376_HDR.jpg

Would it naturally crack on to owt while bushin

11 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Worlds apart. Some lurchers may bush yer but they are nothin compared to a purpose bred busher your talkin pish.

11 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

How many bush ers have you got ? My old lurcher  bitch missed nothing at all , and would flatten cover , there's a massive difference between a dog hunting by scent and one hunting on instinct , a good lurcher bought up hunting cover ECT uses both and I doubt by your statement you've seen a good hunting lurcher , 

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, singles said:

How many bush ers have you got ? My old lurcher  bitch missed nothing at all , and would flatten cover , there's a massive difference between a dog hunting by scent and one hunting on instinct , a good lurcher bought up hunting cover ECT uses both and I doubt by your statement you've seen a good hunting lurcher , 

How was your bitch bred ?, We used to run a bobbery pack years ago, a lad used to bring his farm bred beardie greyhound the dog was like a steamroller used to be under the brambles with spaniel and terriers lol

23 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

How was your bitch bred ?, We used to run a bobbery pack years ago, a lad used to bring his farm bred beardie greyhound the dog was like a steamroller used to be under the brambles with spaniel and terriers lol

Dam was bull,grey didn't see sire , a good honest bitch and very gutsy , 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Black neck said:

Your being a reet know it all 

Bring your lurchers we'll go for a bush see how they compare to my purpose bred dogs, as they say let the dogs do the talking ?

Edited by FKOF
9 hours ago, singles said:

I have a lurcher that will bush and will follow a line to for miles, but he ain’t nothing compared to my bushing dogs. I think it’s you who ain’t seen decent bushers. All my lurchers are bought hunting cover daily. 

You need to get out more and not base your opinions on one old bitch it’s making you sound daft ?

3 hours ago, FKOF said:

Bring your lurchers we'll go for a bush see how they compare to my purpose bred dogs, as they say let the dogs do the talking ?

Feck that I'm not showing you my shower of shite you really would be laughing ??

• Haha 1