Foxhound x greyhound

9 hours ago, shaneg said:

Was her mother or father the greyhound 

This litter was a greyhound sire but it was the wrong way really imo your better off with a gh bitch, I think the key is the foxhound has to be a lighter type, the heavier English foxhound crosses I’ve seen look a little heavy for me. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That dog isn’t but here is a picture of the litter sister to my current lurchers grandsire, an F1 fellhound x greyhound from about 20 years ago.  

know of 5 bred this way,never make a sound

After a bit of searching I’ve found a coursing greyhound 85 pound weight  to line the bitch. I struck lucky with the second person I asked. A shooting man I head down to a couple of times a season to

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

As long as it doesn't start speaking when it misses stuff on lamp especially if Ur not surposed to be there ?

If they do speak my mate said he would chance one to run with his little bobby pack 

58 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

As long as it doesn't start speaking when it misses stuff on lamp especially if Ur not surposed to be there ?

I've heard more bull crosses open up,round a hole or on the lamp than any hound x's?don't let the hound put  you off.....natural hatred of Fox's,stamina to run all day,bombproof feet,coat list goes on?pups I bred all made 26/27 tts and solid build but able to shift.Screenshot_20180211-115142.thumb.png.c2f86451eb999dd74e75ab443d79435f.png

dog pup I bred,made 27 tts belongs to a lad on here,if he's still about in 3 seasons then I'd like to put him to my Wheaton bull grey bitch20190126_160307.jpg.cea4d16a012525bfc459132f6280d6f5.jpg.a pup from that back to the rough dogs litter sister maybe...IMG-20171203-WA0005.thumb.jpg.75f6aa1deef67ea4cdafed4d05807007.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Any pictures of the hound you plan on using mate? Also how would you know if the foxhound your using has the minerals single handed if they always run in packs? Atb mate

I’ve no pictures of her she’s about 26 inches and her brother is 27 or that both big athletic hounds. She’s good to mark and not afraid of the sharp end from what Ive seen but there has always been other hounds around her so all I can do is hope for the best it all clicks. 

• Like 1

After a bit of searching I’ve found a coursing greyhound 85 pound weight  to line the bitch. I struck lucky with the second person I asked. A shooting man I head down to a couple of times a season to work my terriers on his permission. The dog has only been lightly worked before he started coursing but has had teeth and it didn’t faze him at all. 

• Like 4