• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d still put lemonade in it

Guy in the middle,the world's first cannabis billionaire,met a guy this morning just quit his job as a metals-trader and invested a million in farmland and a greenhouse complex in North Italy,going to

If that's all Kev had sat in he's bank he'd think the bank had been robbed!! 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Well that's a knock back if ever I saw one ?

Trust me,you don't want to be seen with me in spain,last time I was there I had a little bit of trouble,thats why I haven't been there for a while :ninja:

• Haha 1
Just now, mackem said:

Trust me,you don't want to be seen with me in spain,last time I was there I had a little bit of trouble,thats why I haven't been there for a while :ninja:

My mate is actually banned from the country because he set fire to a hotel, pissed up ???

10 minutes ago, mushroom said:

My mate is actually banned from the country because he set fire to a hotel, pissed up ???

I done the absolute opposite in Ibzia when I was 18...

Pissed, grabbed a fire extinguisher in the hotel corridor and went yo blast my mate with water...it was f***ing powder, and once it started it wouldn't stop!!

Got in our room and 10 minutes later looked out and you couldn't see your hand in front of your face, the corridor was full a mist of powder...

Before CCTV etc so thought we'd just deny everything, the cleaner grasses us the next day as our room was full of powder prints and our clothes were covered..

We had to pay cleaning costs and a new extinguisher... I was my mates best man a few years later and the story was part of my best man's speech, I gave him the receipt from our payment that I still had as well lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

My mate got banned from majorca for taking a dump of a balcony onto some Germans ... 

...actually I wouldn't call him a mate, the dirty cnut 

• Haha 1

£50,000

If I had it to play with on the side I would buy and sell war medals, coins and gold. 

Or, put it down as a deposit on a flat to rent out. 

If I wanted to build up a business I'd buy a van/trailer and tools and do gardening /cleaning/fencing/dry stone walling etc. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rabid said:

It’s funny you should say that as I’m currently looking into the slaughter trade, not much available around here (limited to two, one is a dirty filthy hole and the other is an excellent setup run by the most awkward and miserable gits going).

everyone I speak to wishes we had another option.

Look down this way.i know 3 abottoir owners and all 3 are millionaires.

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

My mate got banned from majorca for taking a dump of a balcony onto some Germans ... 

...actually I wouldn't call him a mate, the dirty cnut 

Quality.my mate took a dump at the midland game fair last year.got caught,instead of being embarrased he pointed to it and said and quote "look at the size of that,its 6 bricks high".

Proud to call him a mate.

25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

washing money from the influx of synthetic cocaine on the streets ?

It’s gyms round this way, you aren’t a proper drug dealer unless you’re also a gym owner. Know a lad in his early twenties that has just spent 100k setting one up won’t be long till he starts buying property. 

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It’s gyms round this way, you aren’t a proper drug dealer unless you’re also a gym owner. Know a lad in his early twenties that has just spent 100k setting one up won’t be long till he starts buying property. 

same most places...??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

washing money from the influx of synthetic cocaine on the streets ?

Bang on pal ha and petshops I was at the bus top last week an the owner was out side having a joint and got nicked for a drug search and the shop was just left open so I walked in and sat behind the counter he was chuffed when he came back an gave me 50 euro

• Haha 2