• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d still put lemonade in it

Guy in the middle,the world's first cannabis billionaire,met a guy this morning just quit his job as a metals-trader and invested a million in farmland and a greenhouse complex in North Italy,going to

If that's all Kev had sat in he's bank he'd think the bank had been robbed!! 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

What about CBD bud shop? 

I am on it,bit more than £50k,and more inventory than just flowers,having problems at the moment getting a merchant account for card payments,getting the product dirt cheap,met a guy today who has 6 vape/CBD shops and he is only in his early 30's :yes:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

I am on it,bit more than £50k,and more inventory than just flowers,having problems at the moment getting a merchant account for card payments,getting the product dirt cheap,met a guy today who has 6 vape/CBD shops and he is only in his early 30's :yes:

Any samples.?

• Like 1

Joking aside if it’s spare cash and you have time, gold is one of the worlds few commodity’s that always goes up not talking about little blips and recessions, but a solid long term investment ???

• Like 1
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Will they be legal to sell in flower form in shops in the uk?

They already are,i have bought test samples from half a dozen shops,been into a vape-café that sells flowers,been to 3 different European countries looking at products,meeting people,jeremy corbyns son was going to open one,its registered at company house he just hasn't got the premises yet,most of them get their flowers from one importer on the south coast,he said he has the farm in Switzerland etc ,i can considerably undercut him with far better quality ?1987B76D-DE67-44FE-BB70-C715C8118FB3.jpeg.jpg.9bfe9c134f83dbf96c509373e80cbe98.jpgP1020103.JPG.c1e5a309a406eec8e06f2542372a77e3.JPG

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mackem said:

They already are,i have bought test samples from half a dozen shops,been into a vape-café that sells flowers,been to 3 different European countries looking at products,meeting people,jeremy corbyns son was going to open one,its registered at company house he just hasn't got the premises yet,most of them get their flowers from one importer on the south coast,he said he has the farm in Switzerland etc ,i can considerably undercut him with far better quality ?1987B76D-DE67-44FE-BB70-C715C8118FB3.jpeg.jpg.9bfe9c134f83dbf96c509373e80cbe98.jpgP1020103.JPG.c1e5a309a406eec8e06f2542372a77e3.JPG

Come on then..samples...market research innit.

Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Need investors mate ? 

No,i saved a small nest egg by starving the kids,sending them to school with holes in their socks and suchlike :sorry: I thought you had quit smoking Ginger Beard?Thats the thing Katchum,greedy people selling it for the same price as illegal when its far cheaper per box,i met a guy in Europe a few weeks ago that grew CBD before it was cropped it was tested,it was slightly over the permitted CBD % so he couldn't sell it legally couple of hundred boxes :blink: anyway...……...Back to business ideas.

• Like 2

I know nothing much about weed....but I do know that thc is the bit that gets you high......so whats this cbd thing.....on that pic it has thc at 00.2......

what does all this mean???

6 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

say you had 50k spare how would you invest it ? Quick return and legal ovbiously.

You youngsters are funny....so basically you are asking how to make money quickly and easily ?

When you find out write a book and sell it.....bang your rich !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

mate mines already done few grand on his collection of Whisky,not ya cheap shite obviously lol. 

He showed me one recently the bottle comes in a leather sleave with a Stags head embroided in the leather real nice and only going up in value?

• Like 2