On 07/03/2019 at 12:58, waltjnr said:

Kev open and chip chop shop ,im not keen on fish ,but love pork chops ,reckon it'll be a winner ,not in Golders Green obviously! 

looked into buying my local chipshop/grocery shop.....I had 47 k but needed another 13 k for deposit.....didn't fancy remorgaging .

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d still put lemonade in it

Guy in the middle,the world's first cannabis billionaire,met a guy this morning just quit his job as a metals-trader and invested a million in farmland and a greenhouse complex in North Italy,going to

If that's all Kev had sat in he's bank he'd think the bank had been robbed!! 

Posted Images

Just booked a flight to spannabis for tomorrow,meeting a CBD farmer who has 15 hectares of CBD plants.Should be interesting as Humboldt are releasing a strain that's £25 a seed,be good to see what the hype is about.

IMG_20190314_115902.jpg

• Like 2
On 08/03/2019 at 19:16, mackem said:

Spannabis is on in Barcelona next weekend,huge amount of CBD wholesale businesses will be at the trade fair at the three day event.

Only 7 hours from 'my friend', 19 euros a ticket... he;s very tempted.

• Like 1

19 euros is good was,I just booked on the spur of the moment earlier today,too good for me to miss,lots of old friends there,and for CBD it's fantastic to forge new links with over 500 trade stalls from across the globe.

1 minute ago, mackem said:

19 euros is good was,I just booked on the spur of the moment earlier today,too good for me to miss,lots of old friends there,and for CBD it's fantastic to forge new links with over 500 trade stalls from across the globe.

Im going to investigate what way things are going here regarding cbd. Brexit to get my head around 1st though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

Just booked a flight to spannabis for tomorrow,meeting a CBD farmer who has 15 hectares of CBD plants.Should be interesting as Humboldt are releasing a strain that's £25 a seed,be good to see what the hype is about.

IMG_20190314_115902.jpg

Meet up for a beer and a smoke if you want ?

• Like 1
On 07/03/2019 at 12:37, ginger beard said:

Not sure if fully legal but mobile slaughterman.

£120 for a bullock 10 aday = £1200 ×5 =£6000 /week

£20/sheep × 15/hour=£300 an hour.then there's £20 for me for the skin.i'll keep the tripe too.

All i need is 2 knives and a saw.only problem is having a fridge to hang it.need a good butcher too.

It’s funny you should say that as I’m currently looking into the slaughter trade, not much available around here (limited to two, one is a dirty filthy hole and the other is an excellent setup run by the most awkward and miserable gits going).

everyone I speak to wishes we had another option.

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

This will be the point when Mackem says he doesn't smoke ?

Cheers, D.

...........Or drink :) Sadly I have no vices,boring as f**k actually :( I wont be able to mushroom,thank you for the offer however,i am staying at a friends farm just outside Barcelona tomorrow night and Saturday night,he is the same as me,a boring cnut :lol: I will post some CBD pics up,will be interesting :)

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

...........Or drink :) Sadly I have no vices,boring as f**k actually :( I wont be able to mushroom,thank you for the offer however,i am staying at a friends farm just outside Barcelona tomorrow night and Saturday night,he is the same as me,a boring cnut :lol: I will post some CBD pics up,will be interesting :)

Well that's a knock back if ever I saw one ?

I'll be waiting outside spannabis for ya now ???

• Haha 3