13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Start boycotting then they will soon change back

The trouble is that there are millions of sheeple that either like this crud, have become accustomed to it, or have no option other than to eat it. They won't be boycotting it because they know no better.  The company love it because they are making a fortune out of not a lot.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best friend ?, What kind of metrosexual quorn fed rollerblade sporting rot is this, my piss is boiling

Quorn would make a Billy goat puke ! It's so shite, they have to dress it up as Quorn "sausages", Quorn "mince" and Quorn "breast fillet" - if it's meat-free, why do they try to dress it up in me

Same reason the Yanks drink Budweiser. Because they don't know any better.

8 minutes ago, Meece said:

The trouble is that there are millions of sheeple that either like this crud, have become accustomed to it, or have no option other than to eat it. They won't be boycotting it because they know no better.  The company love it because they are making a fortune out of not a lot.

Or maybe they are just vegetarian or vegan.

My best friend here (who is part vegetarian lol) always makes the joke when we go to eat.. I know a really good vegetarian place.... my reaction is always the same after 8 years... "go fuuck that vegetarian shoite" and we go to a meat serving place and still get along :laugh:

....but seriously I ain't eating that shit without a dead animal accompanying it.

Quorn, seitan etc are wank, as is most of their food!

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Just on the news Greggs sold a billion quids worth of grub this year and theyre opening 100 new shops a year, must be doing something right

If by right you mean chemically castrating the masses with their products?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

My best friend here (who is part vegetarian lol) always makes the joke when we go to eat.. I know a really good vegetarian place.... my reaction is always the same after 8 years... "go fuuck that vegetarian shoite" and we go to a meat serving place and still get along :laugh:

....but seriously I ain't eating that shit without a dead animal accompanying it.

Quorn, seitan etc are wank, as is most of their food!

Do you call him a "Silly sausage " ? How can anyone be a part time vegetarian?  ???

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Meece said:

Do you call him a "Silly sausage " ? How can anyone be a part time vegetarian?  ???

They eat as little meat/animal products etc as they can cope with :laugh:

Truly, he would be vegan if he could pull it off. I'll give him this... he has seen me neck rabbits etc and never has a bad word to say. It's a person who understands but has his way and respects people who do things thwir way for the right reasons ;)

I just looked this up...  31% fat.  https://greggs.co.uk/bakes/sausage-roll 

I believe that it could be coñstrued as a pork slurry roll in which case is it truly a vegan product.  Misrepresentation under the sale of goods act .?

It reminds  me of the Lynda McCartney meat free pies that were found to be loaded up with 》》》》》 REAL MEAT. Horror!!