6 minutes ago, Meece said:

I just looked this up...  31% fat.  https://greggs.co.uk/bakes/sausage-roll 

I believe that it could be coñstrued as a pork slurry roll in which case is it truly a vegan product.  Misrepresentation under the sale of goods act .?

It reminds  me of the Lynda McCartney meat free pies that were found to be loaded up with 》》》》》 REAL MEAT. Horror!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/vegetarian-pies-laced-with-meat-1556546.html

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best friend ?, What kind of metrosexual quorn fed rollerblade sporting rot is this, my piss is boiling

Quorn would make a Billy goat puke ! It's so shite, they have to dress it up as Quorn "sausages", Quorn "mince" and Quorn "breast fillet" - if it's meat-free, why do they try to dress it up in me

Same reason the Yanks drink Budweiser. Because they don't know any better.

25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They eat as little meat/animal products etc as they can cope with :laugh: for the right reasons ;)

My Mrs is a bit like that. Sometimes she likes a bit of meat and sometimes she doesn't. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

My best friend here (who is part vegetarian lol) always makes the joke when we go to eat.. I know a really good vegetarian place.... my reaction is always the same after 8 years... "go fuuck that vegetarian shoite" and we go to a meat serving place and still get along :laugh:

....but seriously I ain't eating that shit without a dead animal accompanying it.

Quorn, seitan etc are wank, as is most of their food!

Best friend ?, What kind of metrosexual quorn fed rollerblade sporting rot is this, my piss is boiling

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Meece said:

I just looked this up...  31% fat.  https://greggs.co.uk/bakes/sausage-roll 

I believe that it could be coñstrued as a pork slurry roll in which case is it truly a vegan product.  Misrepresentation under the sale of goods act .?

It reminds  me of the Lynda McCartney meat free pies that were found to be loaded up with 》》》》》 REAL MEAT. Horror!!

When I look at all of that pastry stuff it looks like A. there is too much dry pastry and B. not enough filling which has sort of gone to flop level. The best Sausage rolls that I have ever had were after a shoot down near Hythe.  We went to a pub after the shoot and they issued a big server of thee most fantastic rolls. The pastry was thin and was just there to hold the ton of corse cut sausage meat. They were excellent in all aspects. needless to say they were soon dispatched. They definately were not and could not be classed as pork slurry.

29 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Rollerblading metrosexual quorn fed 'gender fluid' CNUTS!! ?