This is an indication of how low things have got.  Greggs bakery are selling NO MEAT.... sausage rolls.   The rolls are filled with QUORN !!  AND according to them they are selling like hot things. I'd rather go without than put that crud in my mouth.  Has anyone tried the stuff and thought  .... " Blimey that's a bit of alright. I could just  have a second helping" ?  It's like eating hardboard that's been ground up through a mincer and soaked in gravy and then dried out !  >>>>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47480247

• Sad 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best friend ?, What kind of metrosexual quorn fed rollerblade sporting rot is this, my piss is boiling

Quorn would make a Billy goat puke ! It's so shite, they have to dress it up as Quorn "sausages", Quorn "mince" and Quorn "breast fillet" - if it's meat-free, why do they try to dress it up in me

Same reason the Yanks drink Budweiser. Because they don't know any better.

Quorn would make a Billy goat puke !

It's so shite, they have to dress it up as Quorn "sausages", Quorn "mince" and Quorn "breast fillet" - if it's meat-free, why do they try to dress it up in meaty terms ?

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

Quorn would make a Billy goat puke !

It's so shite, they have to dress it up as Quorn "sausages", Quorn "mince" and Quorn "breast fillet" - if it's meat-free, why do they try to dress it up in meaty terms ?

Why are they allowed to? Sausages have to be a certain % meat before they can be called sausages. 

Wife brought me home a piece of Greggs bread pudding last year, absolute shite, had poor flavour and the texture of dried breadcrumbs.
We have Quorn 'mince' occasionally and I wouldn't even attempt to make sausage rolls with it, it is a good carrier of flavour for 'saucy' meals like spaggy bol and chilli's. I prefer not to use commercially produced mince as I don't enjoy biting into tiny pieces of bone and cartilage, although my first choice would be buying the meat and trimming and mincing it myself.

29 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Have you seen what they look like? Got a greggs in petrol station by me and there always sold out!! Even the meat sausage rolls in greggs are horrendous.. heartburn on a plate 

I was in Liverpool a while back an I was starving so I popped into greggs I'd never been in one before I passed them a few times but never went in an jesus christ I didn't see one thing that I'd want to put in my mouth everything looked disgusting, is their grub nice an one of the boys said it was owned by a peado

5 hours ago, TOMO said:

why would anybody eat that shite....its processed from some kind of fungus.......been no end of people that are allergic to it

The type of people that eat quorn are allergic to everything mate, it’s in there dna allergic to work,soap holding a debate without branding anyone that disagrees as racist, respecting other folks opinions etc etc but on the flip side can anyone honestly identify the fillings on any Greggs products without reading the label, it’s either warm shite wrapped in puff pastry, or warm quorn wrapped in puff pastry not a great choice ✌️✌️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1