£465,000.................

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see a dumped holdall or bag, first thing that runs through my mind is "f**k, that might be full of loot!".  I often have to check! 

I've got hundreds and thousands on my doughnut. Cheers, D.

I worked in Spain years ago,worked with another guy who owned a beautiful villa,had a great boat,fast as f**k,all the trappings of sucess,he was in his late 50's then and looked dog rough.Theres nosy

Posted Images

Funny coincidence Yesterday morning I turned up for a shift and one of the blokes was just telling a story how his mate had just been given 8 years for blowing up cash machines and the debate was, would you do 4 years( which he,ll serve ) for £465000 pounds as that was what he had earned from his crimes ??? 

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Funny coincidence Yesterday morning I turned up for a shift and one of the blokes was just telling a story how his mate had just been given 8 years for blowing up cash machines and the debate was, would you do 4 years( which he,ll serve ) for £465000 pounds as that was what he had earned from his crimes ??? 

Nope thats only about 3 grand a week f**k sitting in the nick for that .. mind you people Have sat in there for alot less

• Like 2
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Nope thats only about 3 grand a week f**k sitting in the nick for that .. mind you people Have sat in there for alot less

I,m well past all that now but definitely would have back in the day, as long as the dollar was stashed safe and waiting I,d have a smile on my face every day ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Three grand a week no chance,three grand a day I might have thought about it once,as long as it was out of reach and out of sight of POCA.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Hope I haven’t came over as bitter, I,m about as content a person as you will meet, I look like a tramp, drive an old transit van work as and when I want or need, all my children have done really well in life, everything I have I own outright, i,m not saying I don’t respect people who have made It but I no quite a few that appear to have made it to the outside world but are very sad and almost borderline suicidal and regarding children paying for my funeral, I would say it’s a tiny payback for the amount of money and property they would have just inherited ????

I feel the same,i have lots of friends who look rich,but when you get down to it its all finance even the kitchen,sofa,Hoover's,cars the lot.that would worry me.my kids wont have to pay my furneral,cause im going across field in digger bucket,marquee,beer,hog roast.cheap as chips.

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Three grand a week no chance,three grand a day I might have thought about it once,as long as it was out of reach and out of sight of POCA.

Making money through crime is the easy part......getting to keep it is the hard part.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Making money through crime is the easy part......getting to keep it is the hard part.

Amen to that,always best to tread the straight and narrow. 

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Amen to that,always best to tread the straight and narrow. 

So are you implying that we shouldnt listen to these lads then mackem.

Or just tell the judge feck the law and that stupid fecking wig.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

Or just tell the judge feck the law and that stupid fecking wig.

I have utmost respect for the law and those who uphold it mate :) but judges,to a man,have no sense of humour,i could imagine anyone unfortunate to fall foul of the law treats those wig-wearers who hold your fate in their hands with reverence befitting the situation ;) courts of law in many countries are theatres,act accordingly if you want to exit stage right ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

You womder how much life experience they have to be able to 'judge' a situation and impose a sentence.  

You especially wonder that when your facing them I suppose,they seem on a distant planet and that courtroom is their kingdom,their "life experience" is different from many of those they sentence :ninja: