£465,000.................

D

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

A few lads I went to school with have become millionaires and all without exception are miserable paranoid and suffer from depression, they portray a good outward appearance and are the envy of many but inside is a different story,  buy everyone a drink your a show off prick, by no one a drink and your a tight arse dry bread, the wealthy don’t really like you as your crass and common and the poor don’t like you because your a rich wanker, I new a lad with £14 000 000 in the bank a string of property,s probably worth the same again  who threw himself off the gorge so be careful what you wish for ✌️

Dont be bitter greyman,people who have grafted and earnt money,paid taxes to the unemployed etc,and are still grounded type folk have my  respect。nothing wrong with trying to earn a coin by hard graft.my family lived on fresh air yrs back,and i believe that poverty spurred them on to provide for thier familys,thus producing very unexpected wealth,..if i died had to let my kids pay for my furneral id consider myself a fukin waste of space.

• Like 5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see a dumped holdall or bag, first thing that runs through my mind is "f**k, that might be full of loot!".  I often have to check! 

I've got hundreds and thousands on my doughnut. Cheers, D.

I worked in Spain years ago,worked with another guy who owned a beautiful villa,had a great boat,fast as f**k,all the trappings of sucess,he was in his late 50's then and looked dog rough.Theres nosy

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Greyman said:

A few lads I went to school with have become millionaires and all without exception are miserable paranoid and suffer from depression, they portray a good outward appearance and are the envy of many but inside is a different story,  buy everyone a drink your a show off prick, by no one a drink and your a tight arse dry bread, the wealthy don’t really like you as your crass and common and the poor don’t like you because your a rich wanker, I new a lad with £14 000 000 in the bank a string of property,s probably worth the same again  who threw himself off the gorge so be careful what you wish for ✌️

If only everyone was a gypsy eh, everyone would be happy and there would be no crime ??

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, The one said:

If the cops say they think its drugs money and the guy cant offer any reasonable excuse for it does that mean they can seize it and keep it ?.

Yep proceeds of crime or money laundry either way that moneys seized 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, The one said:

If the cops say they think its drugs money and the guy cant offer any reasonable excuse for it does that mean they can seize it and keep it ?.

if they can prove its proceds of crime   yes

On 08/03/2019 at 07:00, mackem said:

:ninja:

That's such a great film /quote.. "money doesn't matter   it only seems like it does "  . It gets proven later on in the film where Johnny depp is in jail and can't go visit his dying father (who loved him and accepted him even tho he was a drug criminal)

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

That's such a great film /quote.. "money doesn't matter   it only seems like it does "  . It gets proven later on in the film where Johnny depp is in jail and can't go visit his dying father (who loved him and accepted him even tho he was a drug criminal)

The movie showed the roller-coaster of life boston George lived,he is out now,still never fully patched up his relationship with his daughter,was any of it worth it?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

D

Dont be bitter greyman,people who have grafted and earnt money,paid taxes to the unemployed etc,and are still grounded type folk have my  respect。nothing wrong with trying to earn a coin by hard graft.my family lived on fresh air yrs back,and i believe that poverty spurred them on to provide for thier familys,thus producing very unexpected wealth,..if i died had to let my kids pay for my furneral id consider myself a fukin waste of space.

Hope I haven’t came over as bitter, I,m about as content a person as you will meet, I look like a tramp, drive an old transit van work as and when I want or need, all my children have done really well in life, everything I have I own outright, i,m not saying I don’t respect people who have made It but I no quite a few that appear to have made it to the outside world but are very sad and almost borderline suicidal and regarding children paying for my funeral, I would say it’s a tiny payback for the amount of money and property they would have just inherited ????

• Thanks 1