£465,000.................

7 hours ago, mackem said:

Should just say he found it and was on his way to hand it in to plod :whistling:

Only another man used to driving round with a boot full of naughty,s would know to have that excuse ready on the tip of his tongue ???

• Haha 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everytime I see a dumped holdall or bag, first thing that runs through my mind is "f**k, that might be full of loot!".  I often have to check! 

I've got hundreds and thousands on my doughnut. Cheers, D.

I worked in Spain years ago,worked with another guy who owned a beautiful villa,had a great boat,fast as f**k,all the trappings of sucess,he was in his late 50's then and looked dog rough.Theres nosy

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Greyman said:

Only another man used to driving round with a boot full of naughty,s would know to have that excuse ready on the tip of his tongue ???

Sitting here thinking I can’t come up with one excuse that sounds anywhere near plausible why I’d be driving round with 465 large in cash in the back of the van ....given it’s not an armoured truck and there are two of us in uniform..?

• Haha 1

Not sure what the figure is now but i know a few years ago it was something like 750,000 money millionaires and 3.1 million property millionaires in England....or Britain was it i cant remember.......something like 1 in every 100 people so not as rare as you think......f**k all that though heres a saying i like.

The measure of your wealth is how much you are worth if you lose all your money.

The measure of your money is how much you are worth if you lose all your wealth.

The measure of your worth is what you have left if you lose both.

• Like 5

BY MARK P. CUSSEN

Updated Nov 30, 2016

The income gap between the wealthy and the middle class in America is continuing to grow, and the overall level of wealth in the country is lower than in past decades. But despite this trend, there are now more millionaires in America than ever before. Boston Consulting Group recently published data showing that there are 8 million households in America with financial assets totaling at least $1 million, and this number doesn’t include the value of their homes or luxury goods. From 2010 to 2015, an additional 2.4 millionaires were minted. This comes to a rate of about 1,700 millionaires being made each day, and the firm estimates that there will be another 3.1 million millionaires created by 2020

A few lads I went to school with have become millionaires and all without exception are miserable paranoid and suffer from depression, they portray a good outward appearance and are the envy of many but inside is a different story,  buy everyone a drink your a show off prick, by no one a drink and your a tight arse dry bread, the wealthy don’t really like you as your crass and common and the poor don’t like you because your a rich wanker, I new a lad with £14 000 000 in the bank a string of property,s probably worth the same again  who threw himself off the gorge so be careful what you wish for ✌️

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1