Michael Jackson

Just seen a post on fb about one of those kids off the documentary. His whole life/career has been spent following /living off the jacksons. Including a big battle with the Jackson family trying to get more involved with micheals funeral. 

Not a clue if it's true and don't really give a fck. I'd never defend the freak that was Jackson but equally most of his accusers seem to be freaks as well when you look closely 

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always said ..... if there was a forty year old bloke living near you , who had turned his house into a kiddy amusement park , and then had young boys come around for sleepovers There would be mo

Something just doesn't ring true to me. Would you drop charges against a bloke who bummed your kid because he offered you money?  I'm definitely not defending Jackson, he was a freak, and was def

I like a good argument Chris but on this one I totally agree with you. Doesn't matter if guilty or not. To me that's irrelevant. If you leave your child in that position then money won't fix it. I als

Posted Images

Sorry I couldn't cut and paste....certainly shows there could be another side to the documentary story. 

Again I'm not defending wacko jacko, I don't trust any of em and care even less. 

_20190307_222433.JPG

_20190307_222413.JPG

_20190307_222349.JPG

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Sorry I couldn't cut and paste....certainly shows there could be another side to the documentary story. 

Again I'm not defending wacko jacko, I don't trust any of em and care even less. 

_20190307_222433.JPG

_20190307_222413.JPG

_20190307_222349.JPG

Just goes to show that money is the route off all evil, and how many have been accused and found not guilty yet they’re life is ruined and the accuser carries on at normal? If Jackson is guilty then his estate deserves to suffer, but if he’s totally innocent and just messed up in the head what should happen to the accusers???? Also the accusers should take their own parents to court for allowing it to happen and encouraging it

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 3

When the first story broke involving the jodi kid, I thought bullshit! Just out for the money. 

Now these other's have come out and listening to their stories, I'm not so sure!! ?

12 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Same happening to r. Kelly.

Guitly or not. Ignition remix is unreal

watched a disturbing documentary on r Kelly few weeks ago....seems there's loads at it,and it ain't a recent thing ?

2 hours ago, mackem said:

Watching it now,shocking,total sex-case,and whats that with elvis presleys daughter?Didnt she realise he was captain nonce before she married him?What an horrible story,the guys are describing it in such matter of fact terms,it beggars belief.

Seen tho her dad was a nonce she probably wasn’t bothered lol 

• Like 2

Funny how people turn a blind eye to what’s going on when it’s people with a few quid or a famous singer ..

mj , r Kelly , rolph Harris, jimmy saville , Elvis  Presley , ect ect ,, same as all the nonces in parliament they get a blind eye turned at them when really they should be hanged 

• Like 4

Uncomfortable watch,always paraded young boys in front of the entire world and no-one clicked on,just like Jimmy Now-then now-then Saville,the abuse victims were discussing it just so matter of fact. 

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

Uncomfortable watch,always paraded young boys in front of the entire world and no-one clicked on,just like Jimmy Now-then now-then Saville,the abuse victims were discussing it just so matter of fact. 

same old same old  mate  , money = power  , same as the saville  c..t  he made alot of money for himself  but also for alot of others  ,they were not going to bite the hand that fed them ....so  the blind eye was used  ...

• Like 1