Seems acceptable in certain areas to cover up the truth about the people that are carrying out these crimes, and the reasons why. Police chief tonight on BBC saying it was due to the lack of policing, true to a certain degree. Fact is gang culture in  some ethnic groups are responsible for these crimes, but you are branded a racist if you speak out. I worry about my grand kids safety with the leniency that is shown to the killers that carry out these crimes, but knife crime was never an inherent british thing just take a look at the names of those kids that have recently been deprived of a life and the majority are alien names to this country. Seems the PM and the establishment cannot face the truth.

• Like 4

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's an epidemic with every major city seeing an increase... It's a social problem, as much as it grips my shit we are where we are and the majority of knife crimes are committed by young black m

Parenting has gone to f**k, basic manners are non existent in a lot of cases... If you can't even get a hello, goodbye and please and Thank you it's a bad job... It may seem like little thin

It’s unreal, talking today on the radio about it and some woman emailed in saying she saw a gun shop and they had knives for sale, so she rang the police !! Only to be told they were totally legaly tr

Posted Images

it's an epidemic with every major city seeing an increase...

It's a social problem, as much as it grips my shit we are where we are and the majority of knife crimes are committed by young black men/boys... that's not rascist it's a fact....breaking up the gang culture, both by the community and harder policing, youth workshops, tougher punishments for the petty juvenile crimes that lead these youngsters to this....I know everyone will say chuck them on a boat and ship them out, but it ain't going to happen, a lot of these kids were born here, 2nd, 3rd even 4th generation... the punishment for carrying a knife on the streets needs to be so severe  (minimum 5 years say) and implemented every time.... 

If someone in power doesn't stand up soon and say it as it is...young black kids are at the route of this and that's what we need to work on.... it will only keep.getting worse

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

The youth of today are out of order.

And I blame the law on smacking.

Since that law came in 2005. 14yrs later the youth are undisciplined and have zero respect for anyone.

They haven't grown up with the thought of being punished.

• Like 6
22 minutes ago, king said:

The youth of today are out of order.

And I blame the law on smacking.

Since that law came in 2005. 14yrs later the youth are undisciplined and have zero respect for anyone.

They haven't grown up with the thought of being punished.

society in general is out of order,some parents just dont give two fcks anymore.

i moved from the UK over 10years ago,one factor being the rise in crime.

its not got any better since i left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

society in general is out of order,some parents just dont give two fcks anymore.

i moved from the UK over 10years ago,one factor being the rise in crime.

its not got any better since i left.

Parenting has gone to f**k, basic manners are non existent in a lot of cases...

If you can't even get a hello, goodbye and please and Thank you it's a bad job...

It may seem like little things but unfortunately the parents just don't care enough in the first place...we've all seen it, not saying that's the cause of knife crime but all the little bits add to the picture IMO 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

there's no deterrent......couple of yrs if they get caught.....like a promotion through the ranks....retarded cnuts....deadbeats,no hopers, their actions affect the good decent folks trying to get on in life....they should be rubbed out...

10 yrs min for carrying a blade,(tracksuit leisure wearers,not hunting folk?)

25 yrs hard labour for murder.....no exceptions.....work em hard and feed them cabbage...

• Like 6

It’s unreal, talking today on the radio about it and some woman emailed in saying she saw a gun shop and they had knives for sale, so she rang the police !! Only to be told they were totally legaly trading and she was mortified, silly bints like those don’t help the cause considering most of the attacks are with kitchen knives ! I mean I saw Tesco selling knives, perhaps I should ring the police !!

In my opinion, 80% of folk under 25 ish in this country are a waste of oxygen, not a good days work in them, won’t get dirty, want it all handed over on a plate, massive attitude, no manners, no decency or respect.

Many things to blame, budget cuts, lack of police, immigration (let’s not beat around the bush here, 99% of this revolves around gangs and blacks) if it ever gets as far as court then sentences are a joke, no discipline in kids in today’s society, that’s down to parents AND teachers, frightened to smack a kid now as it’s seen as abuse instead of discipline.

If ever gave my folks lip as a kid I got a stinging arse or clip round the ear, if I was ever seen or heard to be mouthy or disrespectful I got one, if I went telling tales I got one, in fact I had to work bloody hard not to get one, I resented it at the time but by Christ it done me some good.

one good thing I heard about it today was more funding for more prisons which I know we are lacking, perhaps the next step is to make them prisons instead of pandering to the permanently offended and running them like a holiday camp

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I couldn't believe May still saying the knife crime is nothing to do with Police cut backs .

Idiotic out of control  youth have a free reign and they know it .

Of Course the knife and gun crime epidemic is to do with lack of Policd numbers.

One ex top cop said the country needs 20 thousand more police.

2k was mooted ' he said it wouldn't touch what's needed.

Government need to act fast.

Poloticians don't have to live amongst it.

They live in affluent areas and have police  protection for the best part.

They as much to blame as the Scum carrying and using knifes .

Perhaps she should have her police protection cut and see how safe she feels.........

I have to agree with her in a very small way, it’s not about numbers, it’s about how those numbers are utilised, unfortunatly due to the cuts the ones we do have are doing far more behind the scenes work (paperwork from offices no longer funded) and less catching of the scrotes

7 hours ago, NEWKID said:

it's an epidemic with every major city seeing an increase...

It's a social problem, as much as it grips my shit we are where we are and the majority of knife crimes are committed by young black men/boys... that's not rascist it's a fact....breaking up the gang culture, both by the community and harder policing, youth workshops, tougher punishments for the petty juvenile crimes that lead these youngsters to this....I know everyone will say chuck them on a boat and ship them out, but it ain't going to happen, a lot of these kids were born here, 2nd, 3rd even 4th generation... the punishment for carrying a knife on the streets needs to be so severe  (minimum 5 years say) and implemented every time.... 

If someone in power doesn't stand up soon and say it as it is...young black kids are at the route of this and that's what we need to work on.... it will only keep.getting worse

I said these exact same words to the Mrs last night, the knife crime would drop to the bare minimum instantly once the first offender was jailed ?

• Like 1

Obviously it is down to the police numbers, but it's also to do with how the police use their time. Instead of spending time investigating non-crimes like calling someone a poofter or calling a bloke "he" just because he thinks he's a woman, they should be actually making the streets safer. 

You're not aloud to say Black, FFS. If the law starts stop and search on the Blacks the liberal tossers will kick off saying its unfair you're not stopping the whites.

As said its uncommon to hear manners these days, if I hear a youngster with good manners I try to comment with a bit of praise. 

As for Police numbers of course loosing 21000 officers and I think its 600 Police stations closed has had an affect. I live in a small town you never see a copper from one week to another. People take no notice any more of the speed limit or using a phone driving, law and order is breaking down.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Arry said:

You're not aloud to say Black, FFS. If the law starts stop and search on the Blacks the liberal tossers will kick off saying its unfair you're not stopping the whites.

As said its uncommon to hear manners these days, if I hear a youngster with good manners I try to comment with a bit of praise. 

As for Police numbers of course loosing 21000 officers and I think its 600 Police stations closed has had an affect. I live in a small town you never see a copper from one week to another. People take no notice any more of the speed limit or using a phone driving, law and order is breaking down.

Cheers Arry

Surely it’s about time we had a massive injection of common sense into the country, ‘’we’re not stopping the whites as it’s not the whites who are predominantly the problem’’.

The liberal tossers are part of the problem, coppers scared to do their job as they know the backlash forth coming if they do, they have to be seen to be doing the right thing even if it’s wrong.

Its not the coppers fault knife crime is rising, it’s society, the problem is we have a severe lack of officers to deal with the problem and a judiciary system that is no deterrent.

• Like 1