Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old lad getting on now

B+T dog started off well   

Some of the dogs bred down the line from many years

Posted Images

On 02/04/2019 at 12:39, BIG TRG said:

This dog is showing all the right signs just waiting until I think he’s ready, time will tell👍🏻

765DF2FE-3B36-4627-ACC7-AB54EEE0568A.jpeg

used to dig to a mates bitch,the image of that dog....she started going blind at around 2 yrs old,but still dug here for another few seasons before he lost her.hard little bitch always corkscrewed right up tight to them👍

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

used to dig to a mates bitch,the image of that dog....she started going blind at around 2 yrs old,but still dug here for another few seasons before he lost her.hard little bitch always corkscrewed right up tight to them👍

He’s a fine looking animal with a great nature, seen bits and bobs and I think he will be a hard dog how he reacted with what he has seen, just matures a bit slower than the black uns I have but with the right breeding behind it I’m willing to give plenty of time👍🏻

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Is that the one you are sending me?

Shes not with me shes up the road, got a coat like wire wool. Cracking stamp of a bitch with fire in her belly. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jossa said:

Shes not with me shes up the road, got a coat like wire wool. Cracking stamp of a bitch with fire in her belly. 

She’s the type I like, normally I’m a man for dogs but we have a collie bitch so have to go along the bitch route myself, wouldn’t be bothered with dogs n bitches deck that when they come in season 

On 3 April 2019 at 06:05, bobajob said:

Some of the dogs bred down the line from many years

Screenshot_20190325-053127_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190328-073830_Gallery.jpg

Best terrier I ever dug to was a black & tan bitch, not dissimilar to that black & tan tyke in your photo, she had a nose like a hound and would stay till dug to every time, a true warrior, it's a pity they have to grow old, atb

• Thanks 1
On 06/03/2019 at 13:42, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

0FAB2D65-D8CE-4DC6-BACF-3A071EA10FCE.png

When I was a young lad f***ing around with my mates in a gang trying to get a skull or two on a Sunday morning , those cobby built  Black and Tan Lakeland types were de riguer terrier of our gang. 

There was a family in our town with dozens of them spread across the wider relations. All called tag, jock, taff, Tyson and all b*****ds to a dog. 

If we did manage to kick out a rabbit or two for out mangy pack if whippets , greys and collies to chase, the terriers would turn and fight amongst themselves like a pack of Nigerians at a market stall. 

😂😂😂

good times and a little bit of a walk  into my childhood seeing that  type of dog again. 

Incidentally we called the smooths lakies and the rough ones border lakies. 

I haven’t seen that type for years. 

Thanks for sharing mate 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

When I was a young lad f***ing around with my mates in a gang trying to get a skull or two on a Sunday morning , those cobby built  Black and Tan Lakeland types were de riguer terrier of our gang. 

There was a family in our town with dozens of them spread across the wider relations. All called tag, jock, taff, Tyson and all b*****ds to a dog. 

If we did manage to kick out a rabbit or two for out mangy pack if whippets , greys and collies to chase, the terriers would turn and fight amongst themselves like a pack of Nigerians at a market stall. 

😂😂😂

good times and a little bit of a walk  into my childhood seeing that  type of dog again. 

Incidentally we called the smooths lakies and the rough ones border lakies. 

I haven’t seen that type for years. 

Thanks for sharing mate 

Fcuking hell stiff you’ve just described growing up in Glasgow 😁 funny ain’t it that groups a young lads the other side of a country that never met or spoke all spent time doin same things😀 moved to wales for a bit an sure as shit stinks within a week or so of being at new school I’d found a complete new pack an had some great fun down there aswell 😁

• Like 3