49 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

0FAB2D65-D8CE-4DC6-BACF-3A071EA10FCE.png

Looks the part mate! 

20170602_171444.jpg.81fb7fd076fbaddbeba536b9a4e30785.jpgAre we talking Lakelands or black and tan fell types? Very different animal if you ask me

IMG_0090.jpg

• Like 2

Never seen a good un, never heard of a good un. ...life's to short

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, timmy k said:

20170602_171444.jpg.81fb7fd076fbaddbeba536b9a4e30785.jpgAre we talking Lakelands or black and tan fell types? Very different animal if you ask me

IMG_0090.jpg

Read the headline mate 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Never seen a good un, never heard of a good un. ...life's to short

And you never will !!!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Apache... said:

And you never will !!!

I’ve only known of one good one a mate go gifted it as an unentered dog turned out a very decent little thing. Never could find out what was behind him but he looked like a Lakeland 😂😂

The term "looking a gift horse in the mouth" springs to mind. I know nothing of the breeding that was mentioned. Pay no heed to that as I have no knowledge of anyone or their dogs in 2019. But, if  due diligence has been done on the reason why the keeper is passing it on, why not take it? Some of my best dogs have came to me as young adults that for various reasons the original owner wanted rid.  Going from being kennelled and bored to given a job, and being part of family, whether human or canine, well they seem to acknowledge and aappreciate that and give their all. You can rear a well bred pup, give it the best of everything, and they grown into little b*****ds for a few years until the penny drops. Probably anthropomorphic nonsense. But my opinion.

• Like 1

I've had a couple over the years, I couldn't call them serious digging dogs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BIG TRG said:

Read the headline mate 

In that case there all shit

• Haha 1

Only had 1 Lakeland got her from somewhere in Wales very old type red dog easy spanable with your hands waited a long time to get her turned into a decent dog didnt take much stick only bitch I've ever kennelled