Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old lad getting on now

Some of the dogs bred down the line from many years

B+T dog started off well   

Posted Images

15 hours ago, jossa said:

Still a few lads work lakeys week in week out, i have a couple myself and know of other lads who have good solid lakeys  doing the job.

Still plenty working lakelands out there as I said I have a family history of them for many years all worked , And kept around close friends ..alot of people may own or have owned a working lakeland  but to breed  for years  and have a decent success is a bit different....but hey the  so called dog men  on here say they dont exist ....

Edited by bobajob
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bobajob said:

Still plenty working lakelands out there as I said I have a family history of them for many years all worked , And kept around close friends ..alot of people may own or have owned a working lakeland  but to breed  for years  and have a decent success is a bit different....but hey the  so called dog men  on here say they dont exist ....

That's it bobajob. I know a few lads who have kept the same stuff for 25+ years, that's where my lakeys come from. Same as working borders they are still out there.

• Like 1
On 02/04/2019 at 12:39, BIG TRG said:

This dog is showing all the right signs just waiting until I think he’s ready, time will tell??

765DF2FE-3B36-4627-ACC7-AB54EEE0568A.jpeg

used to dig to a mates bitch,the image of that dog....she started going blind at around 2 yrs old,but still dug here for another few seasons before he lost her.hard little bitch always corkscrewed right up tight to them?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

used to dig to a mates bitch,the image of that dog....she started going blind at around 2 yrs old,but still dug here for another few seasons before he lost her.hard little bitch always corkscrewed right up tight to them?

He’s a fine looking animal with a great nature, seen bits and bobs and I think he will be a hard dog how he reacted with what he has seen, just matures a bit slower than the black uns I have but with the right breeding behind it I’m willing to give plenty of time??

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Is that the one you are sending me?

Shes not with me shes up the road, got a coat like wire wool. Cracking stamp of a bitch with fire in her belly. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jossa said:

Shes not with me shes up the road, got a coat like wire wool. Cracking stamp of a bitch with fire in her belly. 

She’s the type I like, normally I’m a man for dogs but we have a collie bitch so have to go along the bitch route myself, wouldn’t be bothered with dogs n bitches deck that when they come in season