Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My old lad getting on now

Some of the dogs bred down the line from many years

B+T dog started off well   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Glyn..... said:

wish i had a camera in the late 70's early 80's at llangollen show the border/lakie ruled I can remember some really good ones but they didn't look like what we have now , they where heavy headed big boned broken coated with a borderish look about them , nothing like the pipe cleaners trimmed out bodies to make the untrimmed long snipey  head look big , way to much Kc lakeland in them now

Funnily enough you say that, this dog I was gifted today has some f****n nut on it, puts my black uns to shame, small and chunky and weighs double what you would think picking him up, disappeared when I went to put him in the kennel found him hanging off the ferret hutch, coat isn’t tight like your typical show dog it’s more like a borders coat, or was has been tackled with the clippers now??

• Like 1
On 05/03/2019 at 17:49, BIG TRG said:

Anyone shed any light on Colin Armstrong bred Lakeland’s? Anyone got or know someone with one? Good working gear apparently, never heard of it myself, cheers. 

Collins son still has a couple I believe.but he was putting dogs over any bitch that got in touch .seen 2 dogs out of a litter 2 years ago .couldn't find a steak in a f***ing oven.1 walked after 10 minutes ,they still kept it cause it done well at shows ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, dillydog said:

He won't show himself,  he's a strange one him, proud as punch, graft all day but put him in a ring and he hides behind my legs....tail up his are !

That’s the shit-zu in him dill ?

• Haha 4

Got to love them small places , years ago a lad took me to a place that he said was great for young dogs . Every time he dug it it was no deeper than 3 foot . I turned young dog in and couldn’t even locate it with 15 ft box  luckily after awhile a fox bolted