Any one breeding any Saluki bull greyhound’s

3 hours ago, two crows said:

my coursing bred bitch does the same mate she is a powerfull bitch hits you like a ton of bricks soft as shit rely.

Lift yr knee up left or right a dog won't jump up then try it just like the karate kid ?mine are very well trained none of that stuff seen a cracking bull dog other day every command he jumpt up on top of a bus stop electric boxes he was doing  parkour way his dog  was very well trained lad was a trainer everyone was watching him very impressive took some Vidios ?only thing I no about saluki bull greys is these eat everything they catch.?even foxes 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was thinking of adding saluki blood to my wheaten cross. I don't know much about Salukis but I heard they ignore you so with the dog I have that keeps jumping on top of me with excitement every time

The brother growing well too 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Stop saying flavour ffs

Best way of saying it without offending anyone blacky least that way when you say flavour people see it as general chit chat an not your bringing disrespect to there favourite cross as you always get someone or people  who’s a complete flake about these things 

11 minutes ago, poxon said:

Best way of saying it without offending anyone blacky least that way when you say flavour people see it as general chit chat an not your bringing disrespect to there favourite cross as you always get someone or people  who’s a complete flake about these things 

Ok mate salt n vinegar for me then

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Ok mate salt n vinegar for me then

1 hour ago, poxon said:

You got it fella ??

Salt  n f****n vinegar?! You pair of 'gender fluid' metrosexual c**ts!! Say what the f**k you like, it's a forum, where people have the freedom to express their preferences regarding dogs. 

Plus, it's friday ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Salt  n f****n vinegar?! You pair of 'gender fluid' metrosexual c**ts!! Say what the f**k you like, it's a forum, where people have the freedom to express their preferences regarding dogs. 

Plus, it's friday ?

Who shit in your cereal furgal 

Its salt an vinegar and that's it end of be told

8 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Who shit in your cereal furgal 

Its salt an vinegar and that's it end of be told

Lol just the salt n vinegar bit threw me for a few moments lol. As you were sergeant ?

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Bearfoot said:

Lift yr knee up left or right a dog won't jump up then try it just like the karate kid ?mine are very well trained none of that stuff seen a cracking bull dog other day every command he jumpt up on top of a bus stop electric boxes he was doing  parkour way his dog  was very well trained lad was a trainer everyone was watching him very impressive took some Vidios ?only thing I no about saluki bull greys is these eat everything they catch.?even foxes 

I don't want to stop her she loves me to bits, she is like a fkin lioness when she jumps on me back lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2019 at 08:24, king said:

I can't be doing with a dog jumping up on me.none of that lol.

I watched Cesar Milan programme for advice and tried saying psssst but he didn't listen. Now I just heal kick him the face when he comes at me and I think we have developed a mutual bond. Thank god he is 24 inchs to the shoulder because if he was 27 he would just suck up that kick flatten me, destroy my clean clothes and then lick me to bits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 07/03/2019 at 19:05, jiggy said:

I was thinking of adding saluki blood to my wheaten cross. I don't know much about Salukis but I heard they ignore you so with the dog I have that keeps jumping on top of me with excitement every time I let him out of kennel and nearly knocks me down and destroys my clean clothes I reckon a touch of saluki blood would make him fcuk off up the garden away from me and give me a chance to wash the kennels in peace.? Others would probably breed them in for stamina and I'm guessing the catch percentage would rise if you infused the right blood. Maybe I'm wrong but I just want my big cobby dog to stop charging me like a rhino in heat even though he means no harm.

The saluki blood hasn't stopped my prick from doing that ????