• 2 weeks later...

The other night while out shooting I bumped I to a guy on one of the little country lanes looking into the fields, I stopped the car to see what was going on as it was next to my perm and he had a Pulsar ???38, sorry can't remember what the prefix letters were but it doesn't matter, what does matter is that he passed the spotter to me...................wow, what a game changer. I watched Charlie working his way up the edge of the field while the chap grabbed his rifle ready but sadly the fox had other plans and buggered off through the hedge.

This was the first time I have looked through a thermal at night in the field rather than at a show, fantastic bit of kit and want one but little chance of that on a pension ?

must do the lottery !!!

Phil

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Blackwood Outdoors said:

Give me a shout, I should have the new Axion XM30 12micron models as soon as there released in the UK in the next couple of month.

Can you pm me the price list for the 3 models please 

13 hours ago, Flacko said:

How are rated  Blackwood outdoors 

I think you will find that their reputation on here is second to non, I have not dealt with them (yet) but heard many a comment from guys on here that have dealt with them and only good things have been written.

Phil

• Like 1