Pups for 2019

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup for next season,Wheaton/bull/grey 10 months old,had some bits and pieces ,well pleased with her.....next season will throw the work at her,see what shes about ??

Nearly 12 months,,,,bull grey X saluki Collie grey 

Both mine fawn pup 8 months. Brindle pup 9 month 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

whos the sire.....gaffa??

I myself will be hoping to pic something up in the near future.....could do with two if I'm honest.....was hoping andy would breed swift to socks and have a more coursing type....and hopfully a grew for the bunny bashing....might just end up with a grew

Yes mate the sire is gaffer. I have been on the lookout for a while. My  lurcher hardly ran this season due to a bad injury. He’s nearly up and running now but I definitely need another. ATB with your search. I will be going down the line of getting a smaller bunny basher in a few years just to lamp and do a bit of ferreting. 

Edited by white van man
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, white van man said:

Anyone looking to bring on a pup this year?

I have decided it’s time to get a second lurcher in. The owner text to say the bitch is in pup and pups should be born next week. Looking forward to spending the summer with a new pup in tow. The breeding will roughly  be:

sire: collie grey/saluki grey  x collie whippet grey/bull grey 26tts

dam: collie bull whippet grey 23tts 

havnt decided on a dog or bitch yet but will see once the pups are on the ground. 

Fingers crossed she carrying acouple for you to choose from 

• Like 1

Doubt I’m gonna have one this year but I’m going for a full collie next ? .. was wanting a reverse 3/4 but alas it never worked out so Decided I’ll hopefully breed my own 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, white van man said:

Yes mate the sire is gaffer. I have been on the lookout for a while. My  lurcher hardly ran this season due to a bad injury. He’s nearly up and running now but I definitely need another. ATB with your search. I will be going down the line of getting a smaller bunny basher in a few years just to lamp and do a bit of ferreting. 

Is this  gaffer from snipe/ ern /and socks old bitch stuff 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, sandymere said:

Sounds like a handy sort for a mixed bag of sport?. My pup is coming along nicely, you might recognise the place ?

Just a lap dog really 

IMG_20190224_135546.jpg.2daa16528800011aceaed77be7837253.jpgIMG_20190304_124345.jpg.bfd1dc2cff1ef8b16e126612b8b1535e.jpg

Looks like a cut and chop job ... the head colour doesn’t match the body colour ... however it’s onvioulsy doing well muddying by the amount of dinasoures it’s killed ??? .........

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, sandymere said:

Sounds like a handy sort for a mixed bag of sport?. My pup is coming along nicely, you might recognise the place ?

Just a lap dog really 

IMG_20190224_135546.jpg.2daa16528800011aceaed77be7837253.jpgIMG_20190304_124345.jpg.bfd1dc2cff1ef8b16e126612b8b1535e.jpg

Cracking pup mate,did the pup come from Spain .all the best with pup.

19 hours ago, sandymere said:

Just a lap dog really 

Cracking pup mate,did the pup come from Spain .all the best with pup.