Pups for 2019

Anyone looking to bring on a pup this year?

I have decided it’s time to get a second lurcher in. The owner text to say the bitch is in pup and pups should be born next week. Looking forward to spending the summer with a new pup in tow. The breeding will roughly  be:

sire: collie grey/saluki grey  x collie whippet grey/bull grey 26tts

dam: collie bull whippet grey 23tts 

havnt decided on a dog or bitch yet but will see once the pups are on the ground. 

• Like 6

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup for next season,Wheaton/bull/grey 10 months old,had some bits and pieces ,well pleased with her.....next season will throw the work at her,see what shes about ??

Nearly 12 months,,,,bull grey X saluki Collie grey 

Both mine fawn pup 8 months. Brindle pup 9 month 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, white van man said:

Anyone looking to bring on a pup this year?

I have decided it’s time to get a second lurcher in. The owner text to say the bitch is in pup and pups should be born next week. Looking forward to spending the summer with a new pup in tow. The breeding will roughly  be:

sire: collie grey/saluki grey  x collie whippet grey/bull grey 26tts

dam: collie bull whippet grey 23tts 

havnt decided on a dog or bitch yet but will see once the pups are on the ground. 

Looking forward to seeing this one mate...I like the breeding, could be a handy dog.... in Fact I might be nicking it lol

I'm going to be getting a pup in the summer had to rehome my last bitch started dropping everything day and night she gone to my little sister's had a few nice offers still not sure which to try but two litters not on the ground yet

whos the sire.....gaffa??

I myself will be hoping to pic something up in the near future.....could do with two if I'm honest.....was hoping andy would breed swift to socks and have a more coursing type....and hopfully a grew for the bunny bashing....might just end up with a grew

• Like 1
5 hours ago, fatlad said:

I'm going to be getting a pup in the summer had to rehome my last bitch started dropping everything day and night she gone to my little sister's had a few nice offers still not sure which to try but two litters not on the ground yet

That not what you want from a lurcher? ?

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

whos the sire.....gaffa??

I myself will be hoping to pic something up in the near future.....could do with two if I'm honest.....was hoping andy would breed swift to socks and have a more coursing type....and hopfully a grew for the bunny bashing....might just end up with a grew

Had the conversation this weekend with my lad about getting him a grew...he wants his own dog for ferreting etc...I'm looking along this route.

• Like 1