RIP fire starter

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mental health is a very very dangerous thing FD.ive seen some very tough fearless lads take there own lives.with zero indication that anything was wrong at all. Fingers crossed you won't suffer f

Keith flint has died aged just 49 .......

they took the music out off the field's   and warehouse parties and brought it to a wider audience, Glastonbury ,reading etc, if you wasn't there every weekend making the effort to find out  what was

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Haha...bunch of clones mate....

Full of muscles but weak as kittens lol...

those lot will be topping themselves or a loved1 when they cant get the next bag or owe a couple of hundred and be having a good slap?.......seems acceptable these days to hit your bird about when wiffed up......wtf is wrong with em?im no Angel, but know how to play the game,and there's some things you just don't do.....full stop. 

I've always said...if you can admit you have a problem or certain flaw......

then your half way there to getting it sorted?

just need to know your limit.......

and just say NO!!! ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

those lot will be topping themselves or a loved1 when they cant get the next bag or owe a couple of hundred and be having a good slap?.......seems acceptable these days to hit your bird about when wiffed up......wtf is wrong with em?im no Angel, but know how to play the game,and there's some things you just don't do.....full stop. 

I've always said...if you can admit you have a problem or certain flaw......

then your half way there to getting it sorted?

just need to know your limit.......

and just say NO!!! ?

Only today, one of our lads rang a subby gang to do some work for us...

The lad says I can't do it, my labourers been banged up for knocking his Mrs about after a session...I don't really know the boy, from Torquay/Paington area....just another Muppet on the gear and can't handle it...mind you the way some of the birds go on these days I can understand why the dickheads are slapping them.....(joke before I'm called a c**t lol)

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Went to the 90s weekend in Butlins in November mate..

Ocean colour scene, shed seven, sleeper, the rifles, Mark Morris (Bluetones), Chris Helme (The Sea Horses....one of my favourites)...Space, Peter Hook, Black Grape.... northern soul night, loads of dance acts...

Brilliant weekend, 6 of us went all booking again this year...get up there mate it's called the Shiine weekend...

Be right up your street, pretty chilled...not too many dickheads...or clone heads lol

quality kev?ocean colour scene played in Caerphilly castle in the summer 25th anniversary gig.......cast and a few others....was chilling in the lazy spa with a few beers buzzing out to it,couple of hundred metres from my house,clear as day but no crowds ??

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

stone roses,oasis,blur,charlatans,ocean colour scene,skunk anansie,radio head,manics,massive attack,chemical brothers,leftfield, roots manuvre,super grass,garbage,supper furry animals,stereophinics,Catalonia to name a few.....no f****r could come close to British talent in the 90's,we lead the way.....then we had the start of the talentless reality programs ?and stuperstarsnon YouTube and Instagram ?

And we had D ream ffs

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

quality kev?ocean colour scene played in Caerphilly castle in the summer 25th anniversary gig.......cast and a few others....was chilling in the lazy spa with a few beers buzzing out to it,couple of hundred metres from my house,clear as day but no crowds ??

My brothers eldest is at Exeter Uni, she works at the Lemon Grove (great little venue), part time.... me and brother get in for the gigs on her guest list, watched Alien Ant Farm.and POD last week, not completely my thing but decent live acts....quite a few coming up over the next few months, me and bro have a couple of beers and watch from the back...no mosh pits for me lol

Watched The Libertines last year, they may be a pair of junkies but f**k me can they play!! Brilliant gig..one of the best I've seen I reckon

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Only today, one of our lads rang a subby gang to do some work for us...

The lad says I can't do it, my labourers been banged up for knocking his Mrs about after a session...I don't really know the boy, from Torquay/Paington area....just another Muppet on the gear and can't handle it...mind you the way some of the birds go on these days I can understand why the dickheads are slapping them.....(joke before I'm called a c**t lol)

growing up it was drummed into me that you don't hit a women,can remember having to stop the car once when I was maybe 18,me and 2 mates as some prick was dragging some girl across the rd by her hair,she's screaming ... me and and my mates looked at each other and thought f**k it?jumps out the car says 'wtf you up to fella?' he started swinging the silly c**t,so my mate gives him 1 lol,he's sparko? me and my other mate goes over to the girl,help her up.......she only took of her highs and f***ing tomahawked me right between my eyes?couldn't believe it cheeky ungratfuk bitch.....need a couple of stitches and blacked my f***ing eyes ?I keep my nose out these days ?

• Haha 3
Just now, Daniel cain said:

growing up it was drummed into me that you don't hit a women,can remember having to stop the car once when I was maybe 18,me and 2 mates as some prick was dragging some girl across the rd by her hair,she's screaming ... me and and my mates looked at each other and thought f**k it?jumps out the car says 'wtf you up to fella?' he started swinging the silly c**t,so my mate gives him 1 lol,he's sparko? me and my other mate goes over to the girl,help her up.......she only took of her highs and f***ing tomahawked me right between my eyes?couldn't believe it cheeky ungratfuk bitch.....need a couple of stitches and blacked my f***ing eyes ?I keep my nose out these days ?

Lol....yeah some birds are worse than blokes...I'm.the same though, never raise my hand to a woman.... I'm a bit old fashioned really, open doors for a woman, pull.the chair out etc etc..my Mrs said she was in town with my eldest girl and her boyfriend and my daughter was carrying all the bags...she turned round to the boy and said shouldn't you carry them...he did but she said, I'm so used to you just doing things like that it gripped my shit that he didn't have those manners lol....

I think a few of us may have had a rougher upbringing at times, but god my mother drummer manners into me...I know from our chats it's the same for you..

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

My brothers eldest is at Exeter Uni, she works at the Lemon Grove (great little venue), part time.... me and brother get in for the gigs on her guest list, watched Alien Ant Farm.and POD last week, not completely my thing but decent live acts....quite a few coming up over the next few months, me and bro have a couple of beers and watch from the back...no mosh pits for me lol

Watched The Libertines last year, they may be a pair of junkies but f**k me can they play!! Brilliant gig..one of the best I've seen I reckon

seen a few bands live that I wouldn't normally listen too....,surprised me...David Gray at Glastonbury 2003 ,always sticks in my mind  ,Jimmy cliff playing I can see clearly now the rain has gone.....just as we all got spun and carted of to  make shift cells in the cattle market till the festival was over???ffs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

And we had D ream ffs

Them c**ts got Tony Blair in FFS...

Things can only get better.....like f**k can they lol

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I was guitar stuff back then mate, I did like the Prodigy because they were so different from anything else about...and still are...

Wasn't in to raving though personally 

The thing I love about them is there tight musically yet unpolished .. keith spent most of the time in the crowd ? I actually  realised how little time he spent on stage , but it didn't matter ... it was really strange but the last few weeks I had been playing.. no tourists & thought it was almost like they had gone full circle back to the old school rave stuff.. maybe keith felt that too ...  I think he was very well liked by everyone that met him & basically a decent human being.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, downsouth said:

FB_IMG_1551858177418.jpg

I saw that, says a lot about Keith, but the old raves I used to goto were full of open minded friendly people, 'whats yer name, where ya from?'.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1