Thursday Saturday sunday

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Makes my day viewing your posts boy do I  miss my outings and dogs never thought I'd end up .ike this pleased once again for you trev

Cheers mate ? atb.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Cheers mate ? atb.

how big is she ? she looks about 24in 45lb by your whippet , could be wrong  , like said on your other post i like this asoppose to a pure whippet , more so if they  7-8 gen bred  you get more of a idea what size they throw then. she doing well from your posts .

2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Makes my day viewing your posts boy do I  miss my outings and dogs never thought I'd end up .ike this pleased once again for you trev

How's things with you kieth I miss the write ups and pics always interesting 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bird said:

how big is she ? she looks about 24in 45lb by your whippet , could be wrong  , like said on your other post i like this asoppose to a pure whippet , more so if they  7-8 gen bred  you get more of a idea what size they throw then. she doing well from your posts .

Not had a tape on her but yes she's about 23 to 24 

7 minutes ago, bird said:

I think you're close with that estimation. But I'm saying 23.35" tts, and 44.25 lbs weight ?

2 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Not had a tape on her but yes she's about 23 to 24 

Get her weighed and measured trev, battle's on ? ................ ? ............ ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, troyboy17 said:

How does the grew compare to the whippets about the same or better or worse

Too early for me to compare mate I've owned the whippet for years but only owned the grew for 4 months.

1 hour ago, Dinosaurs said:

That grew is getting plenty of work in short time with you just think how good she’ll be nxt season. Miss that little lurcher. Fair play & all a credit to you bud ?. Atb

Cheers mate we miss the little rough Bitch too

• Like 1
On 04/03/2019 at 11:03, peterhunter86 said:

How's things with you kieth I miss the write ups and pics always interesting 

Bit down at the moment matey but how else should I feel taking care of my lady with terminal cancer , but thanks for asking , and my apologies to you trev for intruding on your posts

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Bit down at the moment matey but how else should I feel taking care of my lady with terminal cancer , but thanks for asking , and my apologies to you trev for intruding on your posts

Bless you sir

• Like 1