Sheep, sheep, sheep ?

21 hours ago, Deker said:

The Regulatory Reform (Deer) (England and Wales) Order 2007  (was it really that long ago...I remember it well)

During the Final reading of the Bill when Roe was already included with 22 CF, for some reason, the RSPCA was asked what they thought, their response was... we are not sure if 22CF is adequate... apparently it didn't occur to anyone to ask the Scotts how they got on with it through real life experience.  The result was, at the last minute Roe was left off .22CF.

I specifically asked for my .223 to be conditioned for Roe in Scotland (it is, and anyone can ask the same).   The Roe fall down in Scotland with my .223, but the numpties who enacted the Law in England/Wales decided it was not adequate here!

As above. How ca  anyone have confidence in the regulators. Ask the rspca !?  why  not include the women's institute ? The regulators didn't even bother to check out this opinion. The rspca  don't shoot guns, so how the he'll are they supposed to be capable of a  valid knlwledgable opinion. I have shot Fox with my 223 at 300 but it rare and not in that wind. I like to work them down to about eighty. Its more fun to use the ground craft to stalk them.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2

Yeah, it makes a change up there for it to go right for once

6 hours ago, Longshanx said:

Good going Stav, bet you were pleased you bagged 2 in the same night. That's a hell of a shot at 307 yards??

What made it better was John was in the shed lambing so for the first time I could show him what was shot, I’ve not had anymore phone calls this week but I’ll have another look up there over the weekend 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Yeah, it makes a change up there for it to go right for once

What made it better was John was in the shed lambing so for the first time I could show him what was shot, I’ve not had anymore phone calls this week but I’ll have another look up there over the weekend 

bet John was well happy. Just shows perseverance pays off mate

• Like 1