jcm

Last day of the season

11 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Mines are indoors An she’s got them with my shifts lol. Them little dog’s of urs look hardy little things I like them 👍

That must be where your going wrong then lol. Yer they are they will hunt any terrain and have never had any problems at all 🤞 to yet 🤞🤞

• Like 1

Just now, Boristheblade said:

That must be where your going wrong then lol. Yer they are they will hunt any terrain and have never had any problems at all 🤞 to yet 🤞🤞

Yes mate a tiny garden means needs must, ideal  mate they look rough an tumble types, little coloured one looks a character . What size do they stand??

1 minute ago, johnrussell84 said:

Yes mate a tiny garden means needs must, ideal  mate they look rough an tumble types, little coloured one looks a character . What size do they stand??

They all have big characters to be fair. I aught measured them but I would say they about 12-13” ish.

35 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Perfect mate, do they ever try go to ground?? Al defo look to another soon enough 👍👍

They will go to ground a couple of foot and come back out if something is home. Did the bushing bitch not take to your Russel?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

They will go to ground a couple of foot and come back out if something is home. Did the bushing bitch not take to your Russel?

No mate she never took. It was a weird season she had dunno if that had anything to do with it. Would have been a nice little litter aswell

How's the lurcher leg like matt has swelling gone down 

9 hours ago, jcm said:

How's the lurcher leg like matt has swelling gone down 

Gone down abit mate he took it vets nnhad it stitched. So should be fine in few weeks.

13 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Gone down abit mate he took it vets nnhad it stitched. So should be fine in few weeks.

Happy days then. Sometime injurys looks worse than what they are