Lurcher for a chicken anyone?

10 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

You're a Muslim

As ive never been involved with a grooming gang,never drove a taxi or sponged off the state and never let a Priest stand behind me,it proves im a good Catholic.

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was on that page before it's a fcuking joke seen dogs been raffled ffs, looks like lurcherlad will be slipping two chickens to night 

Ive purposely given up on the mention of the jukel when somebody called me a plastic Pykey,geez that really boiled my urine,id rather be called a Muslim.

You're a Muslim

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, big napper said:

Didnt think itd be those type of prices

Over 25 years ago i know of some hatched imported eggs,ok smuggled,a few of the chicks from that hatching sold for considerably more than £300

• Like 1

when I was about 12 or 13 years old, I bred some coursing pups, and my old man talked me into selling him the one I kept back, he then swapped that with masarella the pigeon man from leistershire for some eggs, so nothing new I am afraid.

4 hours ago, runner neil said:

I have a nice young pair of Shamo here , quite happily swap them for a Bull x Grey bitch .... Must be great with kids and all livestock , be single handed and retrieve to hand , about 2 year old would be great

Would you swap them for a four wheeled hedge cutter ?