Free Solo - National Geographic

8 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He didnt really want the camera crew there did he.. distracting him.. 

I watched it a few months back and I thought the exact opposite .....might have to watch it again

This is pretty cool too. It’s one of those 360* videos. If you haven’t seen one before try moving your phone or tablet around. The video lets you look around 360 degrees, and in this video up and down the cliff face. As if I wasn’t freaked out enough watching it before ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Another good film which is available on Netfilx. The bit about being held hostage in Kyrgyzstan is fcukin nuts, and obviously had a huge impact on everything that came after. For me though, the loyalty that he showed his climbing partner on the Dawn Wall is the most impressive and inspiring bit of it all.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Another good film which is available on Netfilx. The bit about being held hostage in Kyrgyzstan is fcukin nuts, and obviously had a huge impact on everything that came after. For me though, the loyalty that he showed his climbing partner on the Dawn Wall is the most impressive and inspiring bit of it all.

Brilliant documentary mate...what dedication that man has!!