LANCASHIRE AND YORKSHIRE BLACK PUDDING

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never thought a discussion on black pudding could get so heated, thank fukc it wasn't anything serious, like how to do the perfect roast tatties! 

Ecky thump  entree 

Bit of skate an black pudding beach warfare style ? quality black pudding goes pretty much with most things pork , brekki s , pigeon  scallops great stuff it is ?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

The stornoway blackpudding is made mostly from sheeps blood I think but sometimes cow blood I prefer it not so keen on the blackpudding with the big lumps of white in it is it fat?? 

Yes those big lumps of fat make me heave...……...Scottish all the way for me  

• Like 1

Its one of the things I miss from the U.K., a mate that was on this site came over and bought me some good gear from an award winning butchers in Sheffield, I froze a few rings of it, but they didnt stay froze for long, was handsome. The french versions ive tried are very poor, but when you need a bit of iron... 

8 minutes ago, king said:

What's white pudding all about I've heard about it but never seen it for sale anywhere.

It's phoney shite, what the feck was in it is anyones guess... Like white chocolate, wrong, just wrong...

11 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

It's phoney shite, what the feck was in it is anyones guess... Like white chocolate, wrong, just wrong...

Yea it doesent sound proper at all.

My mate is a keen black pudding man.he eats it straight from the roll or ring.he says it's cooked all ready.which it is..i think lol

Just now, W. Katchum said:

So have ye jist decided to forget last nights episode where ye was adamant an ole man was talking shite an it turned out ye knew fcuk all an thought everybody was talking about fish fat ?????

Do me a favour and feck off.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

You just asked me for a favour ye deluded daft compulsive liar ?

Get and walk that jacker ? fecking clown.

Asking OT can they take a massive dildo.

And threatening to finger someone if they come to your house.

Yea you seem a decent lad don't you.

You argue with everyone on this forum and constantly say you don't like anyone on here.

Well do us all a favour and feck off somewhere else.

And take that jacker with you.

Fecking clown.

If yas are after a body like mine then white pudding is the way to go. eggs, sausages, bacon and toast with an inch of lurpak on. Lurcherlad will be trying to peddle me shortly am that lean

• Like 1