Coronagraph

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 23:05, philpot said:

Mine doesn't seem to handle fac power so don't use it now and tend to use my RFD's Skan unit instead. Just buy a new chronic soon.

Phil

Phil sent one of mine back to have it recalibrated for FAC and sub 12 , also need to clean the sensors more often .

Works great with my impact and crown  

• Thanks 1

I like Combros - I've had mine for about 4yrs and it's worked well on PCPs, springers and Co2 rifles.

I tested it against a Chrony about a year ago and, they were about 4fps different.

Also, I've only ever heard good things about the service from Robin :thumbs:

If you're only checking your own rifles from time to time, they're hard to beat but, if you're doing a lot of testing on a regular basis, you'd probably want something more comprehensive.

9 hours ago, secretagentmole said:

Combros are brilliant, but this is unbelievably cheap, cheaper than my old Xcortech which I sold at a profit (???), 

Ebay listing for new £18.50 inc p+p Chrono

OK so it only works in metric, just keep it under 16 joules if no FAC, will read up to 500 metres a second, so plenty of scope for FAC work.

Have you got one?

At that price it is probably worth a punt!

• 3 weeks later...

Well ebay offered me a £10 voucher to use before Wednesday so laugh all you like, have you read the reviews coming out over this cheap chrony yet ?

Loads of great comments on them, so for £8- i`m gonna have a punt  :laugh:.

Mine`s number 4,000 th on another slow boat from China.

:whistling:

• Like 3