Coronagraph

23 minutes ago, villaman said:

nothing wrong with the Combro  . Reads the same as more expensive ones . Had mine for a few years now 

There pure crap Mitch, I've had a few over the years , wouldn't have 1 even if it was free !

I've used and seen the results,  I've had 2 side by side giving totally different readings, I even pulled the reg out of my streamline and replaced it with a huma reg because it was all over on the combros,  £85 down for a new reg & the faults were in both combros, as it was perfect over the alpha at the gun club & on the alpha I bought , turned out both regs were spot on.

1 hour ago, villaman said:

nothing wrong with the Combro  . Reads the same as more expensive ones . Had mine for a few years now 

Iv had the same one about 4 years now and its always been sound, some might be crap thou but mines fine

• Like 1

I think my Combro 625 is the best part of 20 years old.

It can be fiddly to mount but once you get used to it works fine, if frustrating at times.

More than happy with mine but I believe the newer versions have more facilities, still good value for money in the market place.

• Like 1