Today is visit my mosque day.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my mate went to one once, he ran in with a bin liner nicked all the shoes and threw them in a canal good old Bradford lad?

I'm already there mate - I declined the child bride and headbutting the floor so, they just gave me a snack and let me be.  ....... Not a bad bunch to be fair

Yes alans snack bar 

Posted Images

My invite must have got lost in the post!

Interestingly my local was built from scratch a few years back and look like something out of the Arabian Knights.

How on earth they got planning consent in the middle of great long road with shops all along both sides is still a bone of contention amongst the locals.

Something to do with the nationality/religion of many in the local Council is the suggestion, but I didn't say that!

50 minutes ago, Deker said:

My invite must have got lost in the post!

Interestingly my local was built from scratch a few years back and look like something out of the Arabian Knights.

How on earth they got planning consent in the middle of great long road with shops all along both sides is still a bone of contention amongst the locals.

Something to do with the nationality/religion of many in the local Council is the suggestion, but I didn't say that!

Is that the one on Oxford road?