Sir Ranulph Feinnes lecture.

My missus just told me she has booked me a ticket for the Bear Grylls interviews Sir Ranulp Feinnes this Wednesday at the royal festival hall,few tickets left if anyones interested,I read somewhere that Sir Ranulph is planning on doing an 8.4 kilometre underwater walk (yup,you read that right) from robben island to capetown,incredible guy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got a ticket for Simon Reeve at the Royal Geographical society,he is hosting a lecture on Tiger Conservation and travel,took a Moroccan to show him where Bob Marley used to live the other day, an

He married a mentalist and became a complete anti. I'll give it a miss. Hope he stays in Cape Town 

74 mate indefatigable,never stops,i will suffer bear grylls to listen to Sir Ranulph 

Posted Images

Saw him last month on his Living Dangerously Tour, they really should make a film of the guy.Left school with nothing, achieved everything.Who could possibly run 7 marathons 3 months after heart surgery.Or even consider climbing Everest at 65.True legend in my eye's, whatever his beliefs. ranulph-10-high.jpg.51cb3eb14d5b7672d2cba33e8426a64c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was stood behind him in the post office, I didn’t realise it was him , I just kept looking at this fingerless hand , I was thinking what the he’ll happened to you ? Wasn’t till he turned around that I realised , oh yes .... frostbite!

Just now, shovel leaner said:

I was stood behind him in the post office, I didn’t realise it was him , I just kept looking at this fingerless hand , I was thinking what the he’ll happened to you ? Wasn’t till he turned around that I realised , oh yes .... frostbite!

Cut them off himself with a black and decker :icon_eek:

11 minutes ago, riohog said:

dont tell me  bear grylls  ate them :bad:

No chance of that, Raymunt Mears has first dibs on anything edible. Dont you know anything?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranulph_Fiennes  well there you go. From this experiment we find that all boys  must be named Ranulf and issued  with a Black and Decker jig saw !! so that they dont grow up to be proofs.  Still what he has achieved is nothing. I mowed the lawn the other day and when I was in the post office queue there was a tin man wearing a dress/tabard or poncho and outside was a horse who was also weariñg a dress . YEAH. Beat that ? .  AND I might take the dog out for a walk even though it is sheeting down and blowing a gale. We might be a while.

Edited by Meece
2 minutes ago, Meece said:

No chance of that, Raymunt Mears has first dibs on anything edible. Dont you know anything?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranulph_Fiennes  well there you go. From this experiment we find that all boys  must be named Ranulf and issued  with a Black and Decker jig saw !! so that they dont grow up to be proofs.  Still what he has achieved is nothing. I mowed the lawn the other day and when I was in the post office queue there was a tin man wearing a dress/tabard or poncho and outside was a horse who was also weariñg a dress . YEAH. Beat that ?

Keep taking the tablets Meece ?

• Haha 2