Sir Ranulph Feinnes lecture.

17 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Bet youve got more air miles than him Mack! 

The guys incredible mate, his account of removing his fingers and having a heart attack on the Tibetan face of Everest he made sound quite humerous ?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got a ticket for Simon Reeve at the Royal Geographical society,he is hosting a lecture on Tiger Conservation and travel,took a Moroccan to show him where Bob Marley used to live the other day, an

He married a mentalist and became a complete anti. I'll give it a miss. Hope he stays in Cape Town 

74 mate indefatigable,never stops,i will suffer bear grylls to listen to Sir Ranulph 

Posted Images

Just got a ticket for Simon Reeve at the Royal Geographical society,he is hosting a lecture on Tiger Conservation and travel,took a Moroccan to show him where Bob Marley used to live the other day, and a few doors down..... 

IMG_20220907_124958.jpg

IMG_20220907_124934.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
13 hours ago, mackem said:

Just got a ticket for Simon Reeve at the Royal Geographical society,he is hosting a lecture on Tiger Conservation and travel,took a Moroccan to show him where Bob Marley used to live the other day, and a few doors down..... 

IMG_20220907_124958.jpg

IMG_20220907_124934.jpg

Bugger all to do with the topic but Iam off to Morocco on the 23rd mack..... never been so wheres the good hash in Marrakesh?

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Bugger all to do with the topic but Iam off to Morocco on the 23rd mack..... never been so wheres the good hash in Marrakesh?

Your problems aren't finding hash dealers in Marrakesh, your problem will be how to avoid them. Your going to spend time around the jemaa el fnaa, your going to be approached constantly, everyone's a hustler, everyone's got something for sale, it really is that easy, enjoy your trip, try and get some pics of the tortoise and chameleons for sale ?

IMG_20220908_140601.jpg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Your problems aren't finding hash dealers in Marrakesh, your problem will be how to avoid them. Your going to spend time around the jemaa el fnaa, your going to be approached constantly, everyone's a hustler, everyone's got something for sale, it really is that easy, enjoy your trip, try and get some pics of the tortoise and chameleons for sale ?

IMG_20220908_140601.jpg

Will do mate cheers for that

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

IMG_20220908_140601.jpg

Is it legal there?

30 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

I have coffee with this gent now and again, the kif from the rif, good watch if your interested. 

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, mackem said:

I have coffee with this gent now and again, the kif from the rif, good watch if your interested. 

Have you seen the film "Killer Elite" ?

Supposedly loosely based on Special Forces in the Trucial States.

Shows Feinnes in a slightly different light.

Cheers.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Have you seen the film "Killer Elite" ?

Supposedly loosely based on Special Forces in the Trucial States.

Shows Feinnes in a slightly different light.

Cheers.

I have charts, and read the book upon which it's based "The feather men". 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, cragman said:

Seen him years ago before he turned anti, a fathers day present from my daughter. He does go on about the Norwegians. Wouldn’t give him the steam off my p1ss now ??

Same, I read his autobiography years ago and really enjoyed it. But same now 

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

So there's no choppy choppy if you get caught with some?

They still torture you there with a little bastinado if they want info or whatever, but for a little caramelo your going to be fine. 

• Haha 1
On 03/03/2019 at 11:45, eastcoast said:

For clarity he only spoke on the topics that we had paid to hear about. And he was very good. Don’t know if he held his present options on hunting at the time. A word of warning though...he really does not like Yorkshiremen and made this known several times!

it's OK....no fecker else likes Yorkshire men either ..lol