Fishing Comp 2019 numbers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s the banner lads ????KEV can you pm me your address I’ll get it posted thanks  going on holiday do will miss it again 

Hopefully Jodie and I will make it this year ?hope everybody is well 

I'll be coming down I will, looking forward to it.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

you coming this yr ?you will be welcomed with open arms mate.......

why the sad face kev? im sure socks and dytkos would take you under their wing and look after you....if you looking forward to a slap then I'm sure that can be arranged?come show your face,we are 1 big happy family with no cock measuring?besides the folks who are putting us up are salt of the earth,and we wouldn't embarrass them or ourselves with any nonsense, there's always young kids at the comp,so can bring yours along .....there's loads to do and see down there,well worth the effort,good bunch of lads and hell of a craic raising a few bob for a good cause?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had a few hours on the fishery with fin today, it was freezing, gale force, horizontal hail....Perfect conditions!! Lol

But it fished well, probably had 30lb of bream, small tench half a dozen crucians and a few Rudd...

Spoke to Dave and he has set.aside an area for us with a couple of statics and the caravan for Ken...

Graham has been really ill, but looked a bit better today, it was touch.and go for a while he spent a few months in hospital....I'm hoping he's back to fill health for the comp as he wants to fish it again...they're all looking forward to.us turning up now...

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Can we have a camp fire Kev? Best wishes to Graham as well, nice chap.

Cheers, D.

I'll bring the half barrel fire pit mate, shouldn't be a problem...

He is a nice bloke mate, been a worrying time, but he's out of bed and walking now..hopefully be fishing again come the comp

• Like 2
15 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Had a few hours on the fishery with fin today, it was freezing, gale force, horizontal hail....Perfect conditions!! Lol

But it fished well, probably had 30lb of bream, small tench half a dozen crucians and a few Rudd...

Spoke to Dave and he has set.aside an area for us with a couple of statics and the caravan for Ken...

Graham has been really ill, but looked a bit better today, it was touch.and go for a while he spent a few months in hospital....I'm hoping he's back to fill health for the comp as he wants to fish it again...they're all looking forward to.us turning up now...

Had a few hours pre match practice I think is what you meant to say ?????

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, twobob said:

Wears my name you baffoon dint say i wasnt coming just be a bit late set off after the races

Sorry mate....that northern twang confused me.....f***ing northern monkeys!!

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Sorry mate....that northern twang confused me.....f***ing northern monkeys!!

Hey saying that.. just looked back through this thread.. and you've not even posted on it ffs.....what am I supposed to be a mind reader or something....I can't understand when you talk let alone what your thinking...?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Hey saying that.. just looked back through this thread.. and you've not even posted on it ffs.....what am I supposed to be a mind reader or something....I can't understand when you talk let alone what your thinking...?

It was on the otherone that was up couple of week back