Down the fence line

I managed to sneak out the other night for a wander on one my rabbit perms and there were quite a few about...... but........they were all coming out of the far hedge where you cant get to them without being seen as its one big field with just a slight dog leg in so i decided to just walk straight up to the dogleg, knowing they would all bolt, and they did, then got settled in tight into the hegeline at the bend in the hedge and waited. 15 mins and the first appeared at 43 yards. 1/2 a mildot at 6x mag and over he went. 10 mins later another came out of the same hole, went and sniffed his pal and he went the same way. I must have sat for 40 minutes after that before another 3 came out. One was about 4 feet away and nearly shit itself when it saw me and the others were about on zero at 32 yards so i picked the biggest and sent him to the big field of carrots in the sky as well. By that time  the arse in my trousers had absorbed far too much water and the position i was sat in had sent my left foot into a coma so i limped off happily with the three?

Screenshot_20190302-143731_WhatsApp.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

haha.. big carrot field in the sky:laugh:

nice shooting matt? nearly text you earlier there a .22 99 on freeadds with scope n bag for 150,

that'd suit the lad but it was wrong side of Derbyshire!! bit of a trek:(

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, si brown said:

haha.. big carrot field in the sky:laugh:

nice shooting matt? nearly text you earlier there a .22 99 on freeadds with scope n bag for 150,

that'd suit the lad but it was wrong side of Derbyshire!! bit of a trek:(

Sods law when i dont live there anymore?

28 minutes ago, Rez said:

Sweet as image ? 

Use Fields in me own 98, absolutely f’kin laser like. 

Shooting me old. 

Cheers ma'darlin. This little neunundneunzig bloody loves the fields in 4.52 rez. So much so that ive never tried it with anything else?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

Very nice Matt spot on shooting mate 

You should give AA express ago you might be surprised :thumbs: 

I have thought about it mitch. I might give em a whirl just out of curiosity??

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

I have thought about it mitch. I might give em a whirl just out of curiosity??

my 97 loves them falcon accuracy matt... there all different but them express are mint in the 100?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, si brown said:

my 97 loves them falcon accuracy matt... there all different but them express are mint in the 100?

I will pick up some express this week but ive got a couple of tins of faps to try out pal?

• Like 1