Had a walk out

Good shooting mate wish there was rabbits about my hunting grounds years ago they were everwhere now there like hens teeth and when u do come across them i just leave them hopefully mite make a come back one day good shooting though 

• Like 1

nice one ?looks like a good spot to shoot bn,

majority of rabbit spots I shoot are paddocks and boring!

got a call last week to go and sort some out, there back with vengeance over my way, loads of kits!

had to do it at night due to location but it safe to say there were more out during the day!

• Like 1

Cheers si, iv a few paddocks that have a good few on and got a call last week asking to ferret them by the owner, dont want to ferret them as we had a few young a while ago so probably loads now but if we dont she'l only get someone else, 

31 minutes ago, big napper said:

Cheers si, iv a few paddocks that have a good few on and got a call last week asking to ferret them by the owner, dont want to ferret them as we had a few young a while ago so probably loads now but if we dont she'l only get someone else, 

you'd need to put in a mega order for nets here bn, in this bottom part of the perm theres about 1200yrd of hedge line,

the electric fences are about 4ft from the hedge due to the burrows being all over the spot.. its like one mega warren :icon_eek:

771445112_Po35fgqRxaarSIldU5xBg.jpg.86e8735a2c12ef3754a816ac826563e5.jpg

MYELOjKqRUOohbjjFvEmPA.jpg.59a7540aab0b3dd78b350e378e29c2af.jpg

• Like 4

That’s three posts now with dropped bugs. Seems the sods are showing up a bit earlier in the day time this year... warm weather and such. 

Had a couple me sen last weekend, and no way would I have done this time last year. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Rez said:

That’s three posts now with dropped bugs. Seems the sods are showing up a bit earlier in the day time this year... warm weather and such. 

Had a couple me sen last weekend, and no way would I have done this time last year. 

there are loads out up my way Rez... and its not just down to the weather , when its nice where I live its shite in the rest of England!

think this global warming is a load of balls its up and down every year up here, and this winter was wore than the last where I live!