Two for the crown

Just love this .22 FAC FX Crown , day and night with the Pard 007 , using AA field 18 gr pellet running at 33 ft/lbs 

One taken at 78 yards ,just under one and half mill dot  the other 84 yards ,just over one and half mill dot .

Had to call it a day as the rain started to come down 

P1020566.JPG

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Gamegetter said:

Lovely shooting ?well done sounds a tidy setup you have there 

Regards, Mike 

Thanks Mike and yes this set up is very good , I use this more than my .25 FAC 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

using the pard day and night!!!

you getting some footage together for a youtube Chanel :hmm:

nice shooting and hope you had a good holiday?

What I meant love it day time shooting and with the pard at night you twat :laugh::thumbs:

Cheers mate and yes had a full on fantastic time in Chile . Walked a lot up mountains and steep hills in there lake district and bike rides and loads more walking in the Atacama desert . Really a great place to go . All so watched the biggest urban mountain bike ride in south America 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, villaman said:

What I meant love it day time shooting and with the pard at night you twat :laugh::thumbs:

Cheers mate and yes had a full on fantastic time in Chile . Walked a lot up mountains and steep hills in there lake district and bike rides and loads more walking in the Atacama desert . Really a great place to go . All so watched the biggest urban mountain bike ride in south America 

It’s so narley the shit those sods do in them streets. 

Wish ya’d of shown the crown in the image ?

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, villaman said:

jammy git..... last one I watched was in  rio I think!!

riding through ppl's houses on the way down:icon_eek: we had a slightly less hardcore fat face one in Scarborough years ago but it was still good!

use to love me weekends on the bike, I was always a free ride kid and my mates were down hill, they wouldn't do what I did and I wouldn't do the massive gaps!!

mortgage to pay!!

sounds like a great holiday to me Mitch ?

• Like 1