Rugersrob

Bull whippet (Powell's pocket rocket)

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Not a dig, just curious. You've had 'hundreds' of dogs over the years. None worth keeping or breeding from then? 🙂

If it's a terrier yes I have.. lurchers if I wanted a bull Wheaton then yes but I haven't seen a dog with as much game as mine had to this day. For the size of it it didn't lack a gear it lacked stamina.. 

The only one I saw of these was one that was these run with a small pack for a a few seasons. Hunted and trench marked like a hound, went through cover like a train. The bitch had had tremendous drive, heart size of a football 100% every time. Only downside was top end speed and would sometimes need to be dug out. Sadly killed kennel. 

Edited by Username forgotten
Spelling
  • Like 1

Yeah I know what you mean , I've dug mine out more times then some of my old terriers..  Ha ha ha. But she would be up to it locked on and draging it's fat ass out..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

last time I saw him at the Welsh gamefair  he had a platoon of followers In matching ridgeline smocks😂and dogs for every class😬loves his show dogs😁

13 I counted around him last time I seen them, 1 more than even fcukn Jesus

• Haha 5

Still got my bullxwhip,been a good un,could of done with a 6th gear but lamping was,nt why i got one.done everthing and more.

• Thanks 1

Couple more I've found.

Edited by Rugersrob
Information I needed recieved
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, baker boy said:

😂😂😂🙈

He used the Whippet Sire Super Blue over one of his bulls to start the line I believe.

The right Blood on both sides was used and it seemed to click and threw good stuff .

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Last time I seen him was either up the hendre [BANNED TEXT], or the up behind caerhilly gsreden centre lol

31 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Last time I seen him was either up the hendre [BANNED TEXT], or the up behind caerhilly gsreden centre lol

he used to do the rounds😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

he used to do the rounds😉

Was about 12ish years ago mind lol

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

What can theses dogs do a decent bull grey couldn't 

Turn faster and accelerate quicker... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Username forgotten said:

The only one I saw of these was one that was these run with a small pack for a a few seasons. Hunted and trench marked like a hound, went through cover like a train. The bitch had had tremendous drive, heart size of a football 100% every time. Only downside was top end speed and would sometimes need to be dug out. Sadly killed kennel. 

think i heard about this bitch - used to be almost bald at the end of season due to pushing through the trash?
the pack was beagles at the time?
used to do some of the same places we did

• Like 2